Notices

Villian IV

Old 05-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Villian IV

anyone have a interest in a 1989 30' Chap Villian IV w/twin 454/330's and trailer? Boat runs great.....I want to go alittle bigger, but wife says this has got to go first. Tried to add image to this, but would not go.....i can email pics upon request.

DaleSC
Old 05-18-2009, 02:49 PM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Dale,
That was a hot looking boat when that model came out, I looked at a couple of them to buy. Do you still have the Webbcraft that is in your avitar? That was a cool boat back in it's day to. There is a guy who still has one around here and has owned it for about 20+ yrs now.

JB
Old 05-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
Dale,
That was a hot looking boat when that model came out, I looked at a couple of them to buy. Do you still have the Webbcraft that is in your avitar? That was a cool boat back in it's day to. There is a guy who still has one around here and has owned it for about 20+ yrs now.

JB
no, i dont have the webbcraft any longer. i sold that and bought the villian. wife did not think much of that......the webbcraft had twice the room. the villian is a nice boat but the cockpit room is not there. can't get the whole family and grand kids on it. the webbcraft would carry everyone and still move along in rough water pretty good. i would not hesitate to buy another webbcraft. but i have my eye on a 357 formula, but we will see about that. the villian is on my avatar on the other 2 boat sites. serious off shore and boat freaks.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the Chapparals too. Reminds me of a Scarab III. What are you asking for it?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnny g
I like the Chapparals too. Reminds me of a Scarab III. What are you asking for it?
boat is on a tri-axle trailer and turn key and ready for fun, the boat has alot of extras. if you or anyone else is interested, PM me for price and your contact number and i will give ya call and possibly negotiate some. i don't know if it will violate any rules of this website by listing a price and not being in the classified section. so, again PM me for price if interested.

Last edited by DaleSC; 05-18-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added pic
Old 05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Registered

actually JB that webbcraft came from up there near you and was used on the hudson, it came out of stony point marina. you familier with that area.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have any pics? a friend of mine up here had a Villan III (i think), it was like a 25' or some where around that with a 454. He sold it down state and i wish i had jumped on it.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:37 AM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Originally Posted by DaleSC
actually JB that webbcraft came from up there near you and was used on the hudson, it came out of stony point marina. you familier with that area.

Yes I am very familar with the area and I am just up river from there. Years back there was a dealer in Peekskill NY that used to sell Chaparral boats, that is where I had my first chance to look into a Villian. I was very close back then to pulling the trigger on what I believe was a 30 footer.