Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LOTO this weekend.  Who is going to BE THERE?? >

LOTO this weekend. Who is going to BE THERE??

Notices

LOTO this weekend. Who is going to BE THERE??

Old 03-26-2002, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I did some checking and it looks like we won't be able to make it. I just have too much going on here in KC. Hope you have fun!!
Do me a favor and try to find a Deck Boat for my parent's!!
I'm doing everything I can to keep them out of a Bayliner Rendevous!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

FunHome i have a bayliner rendevous 26ft with a 175 o/b i looked at a lot of deck boats and bayliner is probable the way to go. although at the time i wanted a o/b so i could use year round i kind of wished i'd have gone with a i/o rendevous has one of the better rides i/o or an older o/b. just my thoughts.
Old 03-26-2002, 12:20 PM
Registered

hey kiloKat a late congrats on your new record i usually see you up at vista grande. is camp bagnell still got the all you can eat catfish on fridays. i havent been in a long time.
Old 03-26-2002, 06:56 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

later -
Thanks for the congrats. Great catfish for sure at Camp Bagnell. However, I like their steaks best. You tell them how big you want your filet (10, 12, 16oz, etc) and they cut it off the tenderloin to your specs! Still hard to beat the margaritas at Vista though or the appetizers at Backwaters or Horny Toad!
Old 03-26-2002, 07:36 PM
FWK

We will get to the lake at around 10 PM Is there a plan to meet up friday. Forrest

Old 03-26-2002, 07:49 PM
Registered

I'll be down Thurs. night. Forrest, are you staying at Indian Pointe? Who is going to the boat show on Sat.? I'll probably hit the show sometime in the early afternoon. See ya all there.
Old 03-26-2002, 07:51 PM
Registered

Where exactly is Camp Bagnell? I have heard great things about it, but we have never ate there.
Old 03-26-2002, 08:40 PM
Registered

Forest, we won't be able to meet up anywhere Friday night, but what time do you all think would be good to meet Saturday? Noon, maybe.....at Tan-Tara? Just a thought. What do any of the rest of you think?
Old 03-26-2002, 09:56 PM
Registered

im playing it by ear the weather looks to be boatable im at the 6 1/2 mm and need to get up to raymonds at the end of the gravois and fetch my boat, some time in the morning. noon for the show maybe a little early, 1ish is probable better will be a little warmer. mpally as your coming down 54 from kingdom city the exit to your left at the bottom of the hill before the bagnell dam business 54 exit will take you over to the big town of bagnell and believe me when i tell you, you cant miss it. i'll be watching the board for all your plans and try to work around them. mpally are you splashing this weekend?
Old 03-26-2002, 09:58 PM
Registered

1:00 sounds good.

Quick Reply: LOTO this weekend. Who is going to BE THERE??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.