Notices

whale wars

Old 08-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Caincando1
There are dozens of fishing shows on TV every Sunday morning. I don't see any Bass, Walley or Trout wars. Heck look at the popularity of big game fishing too. I'm not saying the whales deserve to die, but why is it worse than all the other things we eat.
Big Game fishing is almost all catch and release now. Ocean fish populations are crashing. Whales are few in numbers compared to fish.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Missing Logic !

Hey CATMANDO,you're missing the point here,whales when properly prepared taste like chicken.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:58 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Big Game fishing is almost all catch and release now. Ocean fish populations are crashing. Whales are few in numbers compared to fish.
Apples and oranges comparison. The show is meant to appeal to liberals like you that dont and cannot think in logical terms. I dont like to see whales harvested, but its easy to draw the conclusion they want you to draw given they are the messenger.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Apples and oranges comparison. The show is meant to appeal to liberals like you that dont and cannot think in logical terms. I dont like to see whales harvested, but its easy to draw the conclusion they want you to draw given they are the messenger.
You mean like the brainwashed town hall screamers you follow like a lemming?