Notices

martini???

Old 03-28-2002, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

WOW!! $12,500 for one unrigged? that seems like a heck of a deal!!!
A while ago there was someone here on the board that was asking everyone if they would be interested in a deal like this but I thought he was talking more money!! I bet if more people on this board knew about this boat and the price, acouple of them would get sold!!

Now, where's my coin dish? It's time to cash it in!!
Old 03-28-2002, 02:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris, where are they building them? With a 305 area code, I take it it is near Miami. I would like to look at one.
Old 03-28-2002, 03:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cuda,
They are near Miami. I almost bought one, but I decided to spend a little more $$$ and buy Thunder. They are nice boats, not much of a cabin, but good rough water performers.
Old 03-28-2002, 04:02 PM
Kent Perroux

A friend of mine had an Avenger built a couple of years ago. He sold it the day he received the boat; was not satisfied with the quality. It is still for sale locally. For a pleasure boat probably ok, but when you look at this one the hull is very wavey and the quality leaves a lot to be desired. I don't know if this one was a mistake, or if the company has increased their QC since then.

As for the Martini, they were built pretty well. The 27 is a nice ride. Since it has several years on it you will need to check for rot in the stringers and transom pretty diligently.

Old 03-28-2002, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kent Perroux
[B]A friend of mine had an Avenger built a couple of years ago. He sold it the day he received the boat; was not satisfied with the quality. It is still for sale locally. For a pleasure boat probably ok, but when you look at this one the hull is very wavey and the quality leaves a lot to be desired. I don't know if this one was a mistake, or if the company has increased their QC since then.

I knew it was to good to be true!!!
Old 03-28-2002, 04:29 PM
Registered

Hey Kent..... is that the one sittin gat the boat place at I-4 & michigan...? i looked at it... it was a little rough around the edges.. meaning just as you said QC from the factory migh thave been an issue...not really sure though..also 26' with stock sbc .. a little under powered.... i think it is a 95- 96 model.. it was certainly a bare bones boat...
Old 03-28-2002, 05:01 PM
Banned

I was wondering about the quality, that's why I wanted to look at one. Like they say, you get what you pay for.
Old 03-28-2002, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

In 1979 Maybe NASA Could afford Carbon Fiber! But Martini??Never...
Just my $.02

Best Regards
Old 03-28-2002, 10:36 PM
Kent Perroux

Nasty Habit -

Yes, that is the one. I think it is actually a 99 model (maybe 98). I remember looking at the DIN. They have had it for a long time. I think they are at around 35K with 350 mag and Bravo setup.

Kent

Last edited by Kent Perroux; 03-30-2002 at 02:58 PM.

Old 03-28-2002, 11:08 PM
Registered

Kent yep thats the one.... i thought they were calling it a 95 or a 96.. i was wondering who's hull that was.... hey do you have a volvo alignment tool .? and if so can you give any lessons with it... ?

Quick Reply: martini???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.