TUFF Boats came by today, cool

Notices

TUFF Boats came by today, cool

Old 06-27-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default TUFF Boats came by today, cool

My friend Mark Weigl from TUFF Boats stopped by the cottage today to show me his latest creation. A cool little 16 ftr. for the younger set. Mark says the 60 HP on it will push it along at 50 MPH. Not exactly offshore but great for the inland lakes.
He also builds a TUFF 21 and 28 that some of you may be familiar.
Bob

with.http://www.tuffmarine.com/Boat_Pages/TUFF_16.htm
Attached Thumbnails TUFF Boats came by today, cool-tuff-1.jpg   TUFF Boats came by today, cool-tuff-2.jpg   TUFF Boats came by today, cool-tuff-6.jpg  

Attached Images   

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 06-27-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

that's neat...remember the old mini-hawks? now that would make for some fun entry level racing..
Old 06-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I first seen this & started to say "If I was 11 again I would be drooling" But now that I've looked at it for a split second thats a pretty sweet ride that I believe I could have some fun in now !! I was at the lake today with my girls cruising around in a ski nautic pulling a tube while my boat sat here in the shop waiting to get loved on this evening & then suddenly a light switch flipped on when I seen a buddy of mine go by in his Extremely Sweet late 60's 18' Donzi v-drive sporting an original 427 Holmon Moody.. He was also pulling a tube (but slightly more in my style) I thought to myself "I really wouldn't mind adding a smaller boat to the list & my gilrs are having a good time even though they kept daddy we need to get our boat done now" (Although that may have been due to the fact that even though they are still pretty young they were also embarassed to be riding in a ski nautic) However they do have a good point !!! Lol !!!

Might I add that the Donzi also still has the original gel that looks Great..

What I really meen is Cool Boat !!!!

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 06-28-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
I first seen this & started to say "If I was 11 again I would be drooling" But now that I've looked at it for a split second thats a pretty sweet ride that I believe I could have some fun in now !! I was at the lake today with my girls cruising around in a ski nautic pulling a tube while my boat sat here in the shop waiting to get loved on this evening & then suddenly a light switch flipped on when I seen a buddy of mine go by in his Extremely Sweet late 60's 18' Donzi v-drive sporting an original 427 Holmon Moody.. He was also pulling a tube (but slightly more in my style) I thought to myself "I really wouldn't mind adding a smaller boat to the list & my gilrs are having a good time even though they kept daddy we need to get our boat done now" (Although that may have been due to the fact that even though they are still pretty young they were also embarassed to be riding in a ski nautic) However they do have a good point !!! Lol !!!

Might I add that the Donzi also still has the original gel that looks Great..

What I really meen is Cool Boat !!!!
Think how much your girls would love that little boat! You have to get it for them and teach them how to drive it so they can have fun on the water like their dad.

EDIT; LOL I see one in your avatar, maybe they're a little young yet? Ah but you can buy one NOW and save it for them!

Last edited by Catmando; 06-28-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

LOVE little boats..
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice boats...21 w/300x is the way to go..