Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Next Danica Patrick,,,,, >

The Next Danica Patrick,,,,,

Like Tree0Likes

The Next Danica Patrick,,,,,

Reply

Old 07-05-2009, 08:47 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boat: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default The Next Danica Patrick,,,,,

My Littler Girl Is Growinn Up. And Seems To Follow In Her Daddys Footsteps Somewhat. She's Been Well Into The Triple Digits And Has Run Herself At The Mark. A 38 Lightning, 38 Express Cruiser, And A 37 Active Thunder.
Attached Thumbnails The Next Danica Patrick,,,,,-img00206%2520-medium-.jpg   The Next Danica Patrick,,,,,-1.jpg  
Attached Images  
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:59 PM
  #2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
iTrader: (1)
 
dykstra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, IL
My Boat: 29' FOUNTAIN 525SC
Posts: 5,453
Default

sweet
dykstra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:01 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Michigan
My Boat: It's how well you go fast
Posts: 3,345
Default

scary...you should send her to tres martins school!
audacity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:06 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boat: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default

Originally Posted by audacity View Post
scary...you should send her to tres martins school!
FOR WHAT???

I THINK I GOT THIS ONE.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:48 PM
  #5
Registered
 
boater31v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Alton, IL
Posts: 644
Default

That is cool stuff; congrats. However, if my little girl was aspiring to be a top notch female racer, I would want it to by Ashley Force Hood. Ashley has actually won races and is leading the funny car points.
boater31v is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:56 PM
  #6
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Originally Posted by monstaaa View Post
FOR WHAT???

I THINK I GOT THIS ONE.
Great job dad! But with all due respect I think even you could learn a thing or two from Tres.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:22 PM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boat: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default

Originally Posted by boater31v View Post
That is cool stuff; congrats. However, if my little girl was aspiring to be a top notch female racer, I would want it to by Ashley Force Hood. Ashley has actually won races and is leading the funny car points.
point wel taken. i personally dont follow funny car racing but would agree from that stand point.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 PM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boat: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Smile

Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
Great job dad! But with all due respect I think even you could learn a thing or two from Tres.
no doubt. tres isnt the figure he is in our great industry for no reason. both my daughter and i have been privy to grooming from men like tres. world champs.Joe Sgro, Gary Guido, Bobby Saccenti, and Reggie Fountain.
Each time out we get to learn a lil more. find the edge even finer. We do run brand loyal for the most part so she's gettin alot of seat time in the same product. which truly helps.
Would not mind the opportunity to run with Mr. Martin with my girl.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:32 PM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boat: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Originally Posted by Elite Marine View Post
That is great. My oldest (5 years old) started snowcross this past Winter. Did great and loved it.

Enjoy it while you can Dad, like they say, they do grow up fast!

Kirk
you are right bout that one. seems like yesterday she was 4 going into kidergarten. i just find it so pleasureable and nice when a child finds interest in and then persues said interest with unbiased intent. its great.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:40 PM
  #10
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Originally Posted by monstaaa View Post
no doubt. tres isnt the figure he is in our great industry for no reason. both my daughter and i have been privy to grooming from men like tres. world champs.Joe Sgro, Gary Guido, Bobby Saccenti, and Reggie Fountain.
Each time out we get to learn a lil more. find the edge even finer. We do run brand loyal for the most part so she's gettin alot of seat time in the same product. which truly helps.
Would not mind the opportunity to run with Mr. Martin with my girl.
Well looks like she's in good hands with all those guys and their experience. How old is she now? If I still had my boat my granddaughters would both be driving it this summer.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser