Like Tree0Likes

Sell me your boat !!!!!!!!

Reply
Old 07-05-2009, 10:16 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
My Boats: 2006 Nortech 3900V w/ Eddie Young 700EFIs
Posts: 784
Default Sell me your boat !!!!!!!!

This should be easy... especially in this economic climate... but damn if dealing with brokers, sellers w/o enough money to payoff what they owe, etc has just been a pain. I'm done dealing with all this BS. Let's try this a different way. I have around $70k to spend. I'm cash in hand, ready to go THIS WEEK. If you have something that has to go, need some cash, know of a deal, or simply want to move up without BS I'm your man. Looking for 38' and up boats, 75 MPH and up... good to great condition stuff (no junk, no projects, turnkey) within 1000 miles or so of VA. I'm ready to get in a truck and pickup THIS WEEK. [email protected] is e-mail... or message here. Lets try it this way :-P
Jpzaluski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:58 PM
  #2
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,667
Default

come up with a little more and look at this... if it comes from Haggins camp..it is well maintained... and thats one hell of a deal

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...Manus-94922299
phragle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:00 PM
  #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

You should be able to find one for around that price here;

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...b164_0-en.html

In fact there are two.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
My Boats: 2006 Nortech 3900V w/ Eddie Young 700EFIs
Posts: 784
Default

No Bajas or Velocity's please... no offense, just not too into them. I'm serious about this guys... show me the right boat and it's a done deal. I'm tired of the BS I've been going through for the past couple of weeks.
Jpzaluski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:21 PM
  #5
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

42 Fountain 90 MPH
Attached Thumbnails
Sell me your boat !!!!!!!!-shootout-031-large-.jpg   Sell me your boat !!!!!!!!-normal_topps_saturday_-11-.jpg   Sell me your boat !!!!!!!!-img_0970.jpg  

tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 PM
  #6
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpzaluski View Post
No Bajas or Velocity's please... no offense, just not too into them. I'm serious about this guys... show me the right boat and it's a done deal. I'm tired of the BS I've been going through for the past couple of weeks.
For those prices you can't beat an American Offshore 3100. The 1999 boat with HP500s for $58k runs low to mid 90s and the '97 with big power for $73k runs close to 130 if not more. That hull was designed for Offshore racing by at least two legends, one of whom posts here as T2x. If you've never driven a cat before the AO is very forgiving, an easy boat to learn in and turns very well.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:53 PM
  #7
Registered
 
pshannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Crownsville, MD
My Boats: 1989, Formula, 272
Posts: 399
Default

He wants 38 or bigger not these 28-32..BIGGER Guys
pshannon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:53 PM
  #8
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpzaluski View Post
This should be easy... especially in this economic climate... but damn if dealing with brokers, sellers w/o enough money to payoff what they owe, etc has just been a pain. I'm done dealing with all this BS. Let's try this a different way. I have around $70k to spend. I'm cash in hand, ready to go THIS WEEK. If you have something that has to go, need some cash, know of a deal, or simply want to move up without BS I'm your man. Looking for 38' and up boats, 75 MPH and up... good to great condition stuff (no junk, no projects, turnkey) within 1000 miles or so of VA. I'm ready to get in a truck and pickup THIS WEEK. [email protected] is e-mail... or message here. Lets try it this way :-P
This is my buddies boat. I know it's a tad bit older than you were looking for but it's also cheaper. Motors have 7 hours and 20 hours. Boat is CLEAN! He ran it this weekend. No suprises. I can get the boat to you if you don't want to make the run out. Hop on a plane and come check this thing out. 90's Scarabs run like raped apes in big water. GREAT handling boat.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...carab-94738625
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 AM
  #9
Registered
 
pshannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Crownsville, MD
My Boats: 1989, Formula, 272
Posts: 399
Default

If you were me I would look at these:

38 Cig $67k
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o26648-en.html

38 Scarab $78k
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o24408-en.html

38 Cig $78k
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o24090-en.html

42 Fountain $79k
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o27577-en.html

Hope this helps

Last edited by pshannon; 07-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.
pshannon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:24 AM
  #10
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshannon View Post
He wants 38 or bigger not these 28-32..BIGGER Guys
Oh ok I didn't see that part of his post my bad.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.