The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures

Old 04-01-2002, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME RIDE that thing is bad ass.
Old 04-01-2002, 10:25 PM
Registered

I'm not tryin to stir anything up but was that hull pulled from the old Cafe Racer mold? Just askin, they look almost too much alike.
Attached Thumbnails The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures-cigpantera.jpg  
Old 04-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Registered

another
Attached Thumbnails The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures-cigpantera02.jpg  
Old 04-01-2002, 10:27 PM
Registered

And here is a pic from their website. Great looking boat.
Attached Thumbnails The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures-new_35.jpg  
Old 04-01-2002, 10:35 PM
Registered

great looking boat.

I don't think anyone will argue that South Florida boats have been sharing those beautiful classic lines for alot of years.

Brian
Old 04-01-2002, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey NW Jim,
We work with the same designer for the last 25 years. The deck was designed by Mr. Jim Muir at Dimension 5 and my dad and I in the last year. The hull is very similar in design.The hull is 35 feet 9 inches long.The steps are being placed in a completely different position since our center of gravity is in a different place since our engine room being much longer at 6 foot 9 inches places are gas tanks further forward.I will take that as a compliment since I firmly believe that is a great running hull. Thank You and I hope I have answered your questions. Jo- Pantera boats
Old 04-01-2002, 11:28 PM
Registered

Thanks for the response. I'll bet it's a lot lighter than a Cafe. Lots of new materials on the market that weren't around in '87. Great looking boat. I'd like to see more pics, like the cabin, engine room and cockpit. Pantera's have always been solid boats.
Old 04-03-2002, 12:25 AM
Registered

JO,

Great looking boat! I never got to meet you a couple of years ago when I came to your factory. I was able to spend time with your father and see your factory. I didn't realize that you were offering the 35 footer in a conventional bottom. I thought it was only going to be a stepped bottom boat. At least that is the drawings that I saw and have. I'm curious, why the two different versions of the 35 footer???

P.S. I will try and talk my friend Fred(TOO OLD) into buying one of these beauties. God, I wish this was available when I came to see you. Best of luck!
Old 04-03-2002, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Boat Nut,

Good to hear from you.Even though I did not have the opportunity to meet you in person My Dad mentioned to me that you were a pleasure to meet.Allot has happened since you were here last time.We expanded our facility to the building next door where Alcone Motorsports and Sloppy Joes race teams used to be.Much larger shop.As a matter of fact this 35 Survivor photographed belongs to Mike and Art Girard ( Sloppy Joes ).

The reason for offering the 35 in both configurations is that we have a customer following for the last 28 years of customers that have 24 degree deep v 24 and 28 footers and some of them are not to crazy about steps.So I feel I will let my customers decide on what they want.

My Dad and I are in the same discussion almost everyday.My Father likes the ideas of the steps to give some increase in speed in calmer conditions but I like a full 24 degree deep v set up for ruff water.Either way the boat will be a performer step or non stepped. I got great speed out of this one with no steps and handles like it is on rails.The set up in a boat is very important. I will post more photos later today of the motors and cockpit. Regards, JO
Old 04-03-2002, 12:35 PM
AC
Registered

Very nice!

What's the cost?

AC

Quick Reply: The New Pantera 35' "Survivor" Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.