Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ????? >

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Notices

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Old 08-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
is that a torque wrench sitting in that picture?? What the hell is that thing for??
OMG !!!!!!!!!! Jeff
Thats for setting the TIMING right ????? LMFAO
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-engine-re-assembly-8-24-09.jpg  
Old 08-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking good my man, jerry lost a prop on the run, so he is looking for a 16.5 x 37.5 or 38 right hand prop. they dove once but we might try again, I told him forget the pros I'll take a shot at it with a mask and 1/2'' hose 30' long who needs a tank to dive with.later big daddy
Old 08-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
OMG !!!!!!!!!! Jeff
Thats for setting the TIMING right ????? LMFAO
Glad to see it goin back together Big Daddy!!!!! You sure have earned some! Hope all goes well and they are scary fast
Old 08-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that Barney Purple.....
Thats not Purple BIG Daddy its Merc HP racing blue must have been the primer

Is'nt the Bay run this weekend ??? I'll put Rudy on a plane and send him back to ya

Sucks you can't come to town.. Will you be in Key West? Rudy taken care of you out there?

How did he get the vise grips and the channel locks on the plane? and his bottle of Meth?

Glad to see it coming together. Mine is close I will post the befores and afters tomorrow night. Got it running last night. Still a few small details to do. But its looking SWEEEEEEEET!!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmareno
Sucks you can't come to town.. Will you be in Key West? Rudy taken care of you out there?

How did he get the vise grips and the channel locks on the plane? and his bottle of Meth?

Glad to see it coming together. Mine is close I will post the befores and afters tomorrow night. Got it running last night. Still a few small details to do. But its looking SWEEEEEEEET!!

Problem solved BIG Daddy they flew into Joliet with Rudys plane to much tools & Meth for his suitcase ...

good luck on yours Mario sounds like your getting close

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-26-2009 at 07:22 AM. Reason: pic download
Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
looking good my man, jerry lost a prop on the run, so he is looking for a 16.5 x 37.5 or 38 right hand prop. they dove once but we might try again, I told him forget the pros I'll take a shot at it with a mask and 1/2'' hose 30' long who needs a tank to dive with.later big daddy
Thanks Artie ,tell Jerry to just call Jules @ Throttle up and she'll fire up a new set for the SKATER
The only divin i'll be doing BIG Daddy does'nt require all the masks & hoses
Peace out
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-img_1736.jpg  
Old 08-27-2009, 07:42 AM
Registered

Thanks Artie ,tell Jerry to just call Jules @ Throttle up and she'll fire up a new set for the SKATER
Peace out
Now your a diver too... The man of all trades... That boat running yet?

Are you in for Key West this year?
Old 08-27-2009, 02:50 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Peace out
Well, maybe not at first!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmareno
Now your a diver too... The man of all trades... That boat running yet?

Are you in for Key West this year?
There workin on it BIG Daddy i dont even go down there they stop workin when i walk in with a bottle of G@@se when they call me up and i hear it runnin on the phone i'll order out 1000 gallons of fuel and put my SKATER cap on Hey Bro Rudy forgot his 28 Degree timing light ,can you bring it down there ?? LMFAO
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-img_0031.jpg  
Old 08-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Registered

There workin on it BIG Daddy i dont even go down there they stop workin when i walk in with a bottle of G@@se when they call me up and i hear it runnin on the phone i'll order out 1000 gallons of fuel and put my SKATER cap on Hey Bro Rudy forgot his 28 Degree timing light ,can you bring it down there ?? LMFAO
Timing light?? Just set them by ear.. You don't need no stinkin' timing light.. You take a match and stick it between the points. Lock it in then your good!!

The one they use in AZ needs a bulb! Just order new Pistons every month with a fresh case of goose! Can't say the motors aren't fresh..

Ask Rudy if he wants the timing light I bought at harbor Freight or the snap-on light.. Light still flashes the same.. Does it matter? Oh chit... My DJ buddy is using the snap on one.. his disco ball is down and needed another strobe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.