Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking For Help In The Havasu Area... Problem With Concept Power Boats.. >

Looking For Help In The Havasu Area... Problem With Concept Power Boats..

Notices

Looking For Help In The Havasu Area... Problem With Concept Power Boats..

Old 08-05-2009, 04:03 PM
CPB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Problem solved....
Old 08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I received a call today from CPB, Once I receive my seats as agreed I will delete the thread.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Just curious, now that we're all aware, what was the "excuse" for not responding to any of your attempts to contact him?
Old 08-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Registered

Thumbs down tired of hearing all these horror stories....

Originally Posted by x7734x
post this up over on performanceboats.com there are a lot of members that live in Havasu. Also I think Concept is a sponsor.
x2

Originally Posted by 26 Spyder
I received a call today from CPB, Once I receive my seats as agreed I will delete the thread.
....keep the thread open as long as it took to get your seats! best of luck.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by 26 Spyder
Is anyone in the Havasu area willing to give me a hand?

I bought some parts from CPB, Concept Power Boats, After several weeks of stories I received part of what I had bought.

I bought some CMI Headers and A pair of Custom Race Seats.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ace-seats.html

When I made the deal the parts were supposed to be shipped asap. I had a poker run 3 weeks after the payment was received and I was assured the parts would be at my shop on time. The headers arrived a week late (4 weeks) and no seats, and since then I have not been able to get in contact with the person.
I have tried calling several numbers I have for him, I have tried emailing and PMing with no response back. I leave messages almost every day, sometimes someone will answer and hang up immediately. I have been nice and professional with the messages left...

The payment was sent on 6/06/09 and cleared my bank on 6/12/09.
Check was made out to Brian Diez and signed by the same.

Can someone stop by their business and see if they still have my seats? (and extra matching material that was promised) If they do have the seats pick them up and I will pay you to ship them to me...

Here is the info I have on them;

CPB
CONCEPT POWER BOATS INC.
Platinum Member
(928) 486-3026
WWW.CONCEPTPOWERBOATSINC.COM
2113 West Acoma Bvld. Unit A
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

If anybody can help I would appreciate it.
1st a bad motor builder and now this chit whats with havazoo
Old 08-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jdub
Just curious, now that we're all aware, what was the "excuse" for not responding to any of your attempts to contact him?
I was told he was in an accident.. I was contacted by a friend that is helping take care of his business while he is out..
I do have tracking numbers now so we will see next week if all arrives as promised.

As a small business owner myself, I do understand if he was out of commission and not being able to take care of business..
But, I would have my wife or someone return phone calls and explain to my customers what the situation is.. And not 2 months later..

Anyway, I will be happy once my seats show up as promised..
I'll just be more careful next time..

Again, thanks to those of you who helped out and the few who did the drive by's..

Last edited by 26 Spyder; 08-05-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

No accident. He killed himself.
Here is the story

I had a run in with this loser also. He also like running around telling people he is a cop. The good news is no one has to deal with this loser ever again. Here is what I just found out about him....

http://jumpinganaconda.com/2010/08/s...lleged-gunman/

One of the victims in the Lake Havasu City, Ariz., shooting had filed a restraining order against the alleged gunman earlier this year, according to Sgt. Joe Harrold of the Lake Havasu City Police.

Deborah Langstaff, 23, had a court-approved order of protection against estranged boyfriend Brian Diez, 26, that prohibited him from contacting her or their two young children, Harrold said. Court records show that in 2008, Langstaff filed a civil case in Mohave County against Diez involving paternity issues. The outcome of the case was not clear.

Police say Diez burst into Langstaff's home in the 300 block of Opossum Drive in Lake Havasu City shortly before midnight Saturday and fatally shot Langstaff and four others, wounded one and fled with his two children, driving to Rancho Cucamonga, where he committed suicide.

Langstaff, who worked as a nurse at Havasu Regional Medical Center, shared the Lake Havasu City home with her grandfather and the children. She had invited friends to celebrate the 24th birthday of Primo Verdone, whom she was currently dating, police said. Verdone was among the victims pronounced dead at the scene along with Langstaff, Ashley Nyland, 20, and Russell Nyland, 42.

Two others, Brock Kelson, 20, and Deborah Nyland, 44, were taken to Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, where Kelson died. Deborah Nyland was in intensive care with a good prognosis, Harrold said.

After issuing an Amber Alert early Sunday for a child abduction, authorities located Diez’s vehicle at a residence in the 11900 block of Rue Way in Rancho Cucamonga, Charlie Cassens of the Lake Havasu City Police said. Diez was found dead there of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, Cassens said. He did not disclose where the body was found.

The two children, Kaia, 4, and Cole, 13 months, were found safe at the Rue Way residence with family members, Cassens said. Residents at that address declined to comment.

Public records show Diez had an address in Glendora and held jobs in Lake Havasu City, including operating Red Line Speed Marine, a retail business that sold boat parts and accessories.

A man at the Glendora address, who identified himself as Diez's father, declined to comment Sunday.

– Corina Knoll and Kurt Streeter
Old 01-15-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Holy Crap!!! There are wackos all around us.

Those poor little kids..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.