Like Tree0Likes

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Reply
Old 08-07-2009, 05:39 PM
  #111
Registered
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offshoreracr View Post
Where are you picking it up?
It's in Mass.
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:55 AM
  #112
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member
Trade Score: (16)
 
Sick Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Swansea Mass
My Boats: 33 Sutphen outrageous P3
Posts: 10,197
Default

Warwick RI i picked the motor up last night and trans. Getting boat out of yard today. Hopefully all goes well.
-Mike
Sick Stinger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 AM
  #113
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Offshoreracr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
My Boats: Cigarette Cafe Racer
Posts: 1,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
did we meet at jordan point year before last? your wife was making bloody marys?
Yes, we were in a slip on the outside by the bridge.
Offshoreracr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:17 AM
  #114
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offshoreracr View Post
Yes, we were in a slip on the outside by the bridge.
i thought so, i love the sound of your boat, nice cams, great lope....and your wife makes a great drink. cant wait till next year!
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:20 AM
  #115
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Offshoreracr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
My Boats: Cigarette Cafe Racer
Posts: 1,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
i thought so, i love the sound of your boat, nice cams, great lope....and your wife makes a great drink. cant wait till next year!
Are you coming down to Norfolk to do the new Cancer Society run?
Offshoreracr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:32 PM
  #116
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offshoreracr View Post
Are you coming down to Norfolk to do the new Cancer Society run?
unfortunatley no, I got the mails from Bill, but just have too much going on. Are you guys going to do a bay run this year?
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:08 PM
  #117
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 534
Default

Stiff a KID CHARITY and act and lie like a azz.
"Disgraceful" is not a harsh enough word for the circus antics.. Trying to take advantage of a charity event of such importance is the low of all low and I wouldn't waste a load of jizz on one of his boats much less even one greenback.

Kudos to the real standup sponser builders out there who do things the right way and do it with real class at all times!
Active Thunder Powerboats
Sonic
Sunsation Powerboats
Accelerated Financial Solutions

Last edited by ZP'd; 08-10-2009 at 11:10 PM.
ZP'd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:26 PM
  #118
Registered
 
excursion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond Va
My Boats: 2006 Sonic 32 CC Sport
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZP'd View Post
Stiff a KID CHARITY and act and lie like a azz.
"Disgraceful" is not a harsh enough word for the circus antics.. Trying to take advantage of a charity event of such importance is the low of all low and I wouldn't waste a load of jizz on one of his boats much less even one greenback.

Kudos to the real standup sponser builders out there who do things the right way and do it with real class at all times!
Active Thunder Powerboats
Sonic
Sunsation Powerboats
Accelerated Financial Solutions
OMG!!!
excursion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
  #119
Registered
 
nitrousnolan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NY
My Boats: Just A Rider
Posts: 716
Default

Weather Reggie TOOTS his own horn or not, in these days there is not a lot of boat manufactures out there doing what he does and has for a long time, except those Sunsation Boys. How often do you see the cigarette or donzi or Formula guys doing that??????
nitrousnolan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.