Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009 >

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Notices

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Old 08-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry to hear he's never ponied up the money. It's also a shame the didn't show but maybe 5 sec. of the boat running. Oh wait any more than 5 sec. & you would have seen us draggin his azz down the James River.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 24skaterVA
I'm sorry to hear he's never ponied up the money. It's also a shame the didn't show but maybe 5 sec. of the boat running. Oh wait any more than 5 sec. & you would have seen us draggin his azz down the James River.

You must have watched the Uncut version!! Did you tell him that you thought he was Really Haulin" AZZ when you blew by him?

The Poker run was for the Kids!!! Thats all. No one in RPBA was getting a Payday. I (WE, Speaking on behalf of the Upper Chesapeake Bay) Believe that It is so much easier to dig deep when it benefits people that are less fortunate. SOME Poker runs benefit some peoples pockets and WE lose interest in them. I got caught up in this because Wyatt was saying in the video about how they were going to Aniolate the field.... Ray Charles could see no one was there to race!!! That man needs to spend less time with the Gerrycurl and buck up and pay the promise!! or I will and post a copy of the check on the "BEWARE" section...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=mmareno;2926877]You must have watched the Uncut version!! Did you tell him that you thought he was Really Haulin" AZZ when you blew by him?

QUOTE]

No I had front row seat sittin in the Skater!!! Were you in yhe Fighting Irish boat if so nice meeting you if not they are super nice people
Old 08-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmareno
You must have watched the Uncut version!! Did you tell him that you thought he was Really Haulin" AZZ when you blew by him?

The Poker run was for the Kids!!! Thats all. No one in RPBA was getting a Payday. I (WE, Speaking on behalf of the Upper Chesapeake Bay) Believe that It is so much easier to dig deep when it benefits people that are less fortunate. SOME Poker runs benefit some peoples pockets and WE lose interest in them. I got caught up in this because Wyatt was saying in the video about how they were going to Aniolate the field.... Ray Charles could see no one was there to race!!! That man needs to spend less time with the Gerrycurl and buck up and pay the promise!! or I will and post a copy of the check on the "BEWARE" section...
Mario,

You are a stand up guy and no one expects you to pay fountains bill.

We were was as fast as 4200 the whole run until the helo shot. Just chilln'....

Steve
Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=24skaterVA;2926884]
Originally Posted by mmareno

QUOTE]

No I had front row seat sittin in the Skater!!! Were you in yhe Fighting Irish boat if so nice meeting you if not they are super nice people
We were not in Fightin Irish.. We had his other 42 fountain there. He brought two 42's to the run.. To many guys not enough boat!! LOL I remember you.. We spoke on the dock at lunch!! We will see you next year!!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Reggie should be locked in his factory and not alowed to speak in public. He isn't capable to speaking without trying to kill a cat. He is so full of S*&T
Old 08-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Registered

I used to hate Fountains years ago, then rode in one...We bought a 42 and owned it for 12 years now. I won't buy anything else.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:27 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Guys.....this isn't about the boats!!!!! It's about an un-kept promise made when called out about acting like an azz. Anyone that has ever done this run will tell you ego's and attitudes just don't exist here.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Registered

Look in the General Forum, "Reggie Fountain owes the RPBA $1000.00" I have personally called out Reggie on this and expect him to make good on his promise, lets see if he will????
Old 08-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
Guys.....this isn't about the boats!!!!! It's about an un-kept promise made when called out about acting like an azz. Anyone that has ever done this run will tell you ego's and attitudes just don't exist here.
I would show up in a jon boat just to go to the "DOCK PARTY"
OMG!!!!! Off the hook this year.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.