Notices

More Pantera 35' Pictures

Old 04-03-2002, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Steve,

Now you are going to hear from the horses mouth that started the company in 1975.

First of all I began the company with the 24 model in 1975.

The 28 model I started production in 1977.I did have a black and white 28 footer in the 1978 Miami Beach Boat show but that was not my first 28 built.I am very flattered to know that I was so important that somebody would keep track of me over the years the way you have,For that I thank you.

As you stated in your original previous post that borrowing sugar from other peoples bowl was not cool I can assure you that I have never tried to pass my boat as another manufactures boat definetely not.My family and I have done just fine in the business strictly useing our Pantera brand recognition.

Mr. Schoell did build the 27 Magnum and also built the 28 Pantera.

Since I have taken my time to answer your questions and it is obvious that you have followed my career, I would appreciate to know your name and what field you are in and hopefully your number so I can have you help me refresh my memories of this exciting journey that some of us fortunate few have had in the glorious days in the offshore powerboat business.

Respectfully Yours, Pepe Pantera

Old 04-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

To Old not being disrespectful to you! I do not have a concern over Pantera; But
Borrowing sugar from other people’s bowls is not cool, if that is a fact in this case! Someone posted pictures and they looked amazingly close. Is all I am saying...?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool pepe Also reading my post which was written on a 6th grade level ! I wrote also" if that is a fact in this case"

So you are saying the Bottom on the 28 Pantera is completly different than a 27 Magnum ?? I mean not one Measurement ,Deadrise ,Strakes,Chine,and the Stem Knee.None right?? which Cigarette did Mr Muir design Hull that is ?? and the Petty Insults ?Come on!

-------------------------------------Sounds Dangerous count me in

Best Regards
Old 04-03-2002, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Steve1,

Going back to your original thread.

1-The 35’ Pantera looks uncannily like a 35’Cigarette.And # 2 The 28 footer of yours looks kinda like a 27’ Magnum Hull was used! My question is on #1 why on Earth would someone resurrect a 30 year old boat, Complete to the fold in the side, when nowadays we can do some pretty neat things with simple clean Hull shapes?
When you say "we can do some pretty neat things with simple clean hull shapes?"

Whom are you referring to by "we".?

Whom do you design or are employed by in the Marine Industry.?

Thanks
Old 04-03-2002, 10:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pepe all you got to do is say none ,I have no problem with that.

-------------------------------sounds Dangerous count me in

Best Regards

Hey its my Turn at asking.You have to wait your Turn!

Last edited by Steve 1; 04-03-2002 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Steve,

I am not going to convince you so I think the best thing to do is just move on.I will be here to answer any question you have.You know my number , I wish I knew yours.I do not have the time to be emailing back in forth for with you since I know I am never going to convince you anyway.You sound like a guy with an AX to grind.

Pepe Pantera
Old 04-03-2002, 10:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pepe no I have no Axe to grind as a matter of Fact you got some free press And I respect all Boatbuilders.

Best Regards
Old 04-03-2002, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gee, I don't see anyone from Cigarette or Magnum complaining, does anybody else? Unless Steve represents any of these folks, I think this is the time to congratulate the people at Pantera for hlding out to produce a good product. How about some positive comments, Steve?

Randy Taylor 212-614-0236
233 East 12th Street 2a NY, NY 10003
Old 04-03-2002, 11:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Rtaylor what exacty would you like me to post?? First off I was not knocking the product; So Florida Boat builders produce some tough boats.

------------------------------------------sounds Dangerous count me in

Best Regards
Old 04-03-2002, 11:11 PM
Hustler 26

I second too Olds statement. If you are going to comment(argue?) with members of this board who we all know the idenity of then it only seems just fair that the board members know yours

Dave Moculski aka Hustler 26

Old 04-03-2002, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve,

I would like you to spell out for me why you would ask such questions when the folks at Pantera are in their glory right now. It's time to celebrate something great when a builder comes out with a new product. THis is still a small industry and we all need to stick together. Let's be supportive and leave the negative stuff for something more important than boats.

Quick Reply: More Pantera 35' Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.