Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   More Pantera 35' Pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21524-more-pantera-35-pictures.html)

Advantage_Rob 04-06-2002 11:44 AM

Wow, nice pissing match...

Civility is so rare these days, lets try to practice some here.

I think it's a great looking boat, and I'm sure it will be a hot seller for pantera.

Pure Energy 04-06-2002 12:02 PM

Steve1

No longer interested in this thread. But, if no diff. in the deck how about the step bottom? Don't recall Cafe's having that.

Good luck

Pantera24 04-06-2002 12:05 PM

Steve1,

I don't understand what in the world what you meant about getting the porpusing down?? but anyway.

Let's call a truce on this matter.

You have made your points and everyone else their's.

You don't agree,like..etc. the design .

And that's ok.

Let's all enjoy some boating and that's it.

Fair.?

Pantera24

Steve 1 04-06-2002 03:53 PM

24 Cool !!with me.

Best Regards

Steve 1 04-06-2002 04:09 PM

Christ one more! No Problemo Ok Mr. Wizard You should forgive my rather Dry Sense of Humor.

Best Regards

:p

Pure Energy 04-06-2002 04:48 PM

Mr. Wizard,

Are you ready for Claudio's? We're splashing next weekend and as usual will end up at the bar, if it is open. Is the boat ready? I'm looking forward to a close 2nd!!!

The Wizard 04-08-2002 11:31 AM

Hi Ken,

Whats doing bro? Can't believe it's that time already!!!I went to MRD over the weekend to check on the motor progress. All I have to say is wow, the motors came out unbelievable. We're taking the motors over to Richie Zuls this week to dyno them. Motors go in next week "hopefully". Also, I have a set of XR's with 10 hours on them with Halo showers that I'm looking to move, if you know anyone, let me know. I'm going for the Imco Extreme SC with a 1" shortie. Are you really doing Claudio's??If yes, how soon? I'm getting ready for the A/C run?? Looking to open up a can of whooppp ass!!:D:D E-mail me when you get a chance

;)zzie

Pure Energy 04-08-2002 06:13 PM

Ozzy,

I got the boat down at Typhoon Marine right now. Needed new gimble rings, so I went with the HP. Had to have the dash rewired and new fuel lines and plumbing because the idiot that did it the first time did it wrong. (No it wasn't me) He actually bipassed the fuel filters!!! Water test should be in the next couple days. Looking forward to breaking the 90 MPH mark again :D

We are heading out to East Marion this weekend. If Claudios is open we will be there. Not sure if I am going to bring the Sonic. My 25 Checkmate is out there, that I have been trying to sell, so I may splash that.

We will be doing the AC run so definately see you there!

Jassman 04-08-2002 07:08 PM

Hey Oz, how you been, congrats on your new motors, and you will like those drives as well, thats what I went with, how much power you pushin, hope to see ya this year, take care.:D Jeff Jassby

The Wizard 04-09-2002 10:00 AM

Hey Jeff!!!

Whats up there buddy? How are you? Bet your counting the days:D. As I write this I'm thinking... is there anyway we can hook up this summer at some poker run or something, any ideas? I'd like to see your vessel, have a few drinks "at the dock of course" etc. As far as the motors, we're estimating somewhere in the 825's. As far as the drives I have to make some kind of move real soon. I might have to purchase the Imco's before the XR's go "ouch!" :( :D :D . Anyway hope you and your family are well in your part of the world. Stay in touch...

PS hey how about the A/C run? NJPPC will set you up nice up here with everything.

;)zzie