Notices

36' Skater Video

Old 09-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
The video was alot longer but it wouldnt load on oso and I had to keep shrinking the pixels.How do you achieve good quality sound and video?????
Great video!!!!

Hey, try uploading it on youtube in high resolution, you will get much better quality!! I have a few videos on there ranging from 3-8 minutes, all decent quality.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I was thinking of uploading it to another site like youtube or putfile.

Tom, watch the debri in the savannah river,it stays mostly to the sides but it also reminds me of the hudson river! Some big timbers around there.You know what I mean.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Awesome 100 holy cow,Does she live on myrtle island?

We can head over to palmetto bluff or savannah I have a membership so we can use the pool and bar!!!

You bringing the wife and kids i take it! They can get bikes and kyaks from the bluff, I will be happy to set you guys up as guests.No golf though 75k for that one!
PC,
Yep,
We will be bringing the whole family unit, it's going to be a BIG family reunion type thing. This is where we'll be staying, it's off Burnt Church road, "Nanny Cove Court" at the "Pebbles Estate". It's HUGE compound that they have there, (4) houses, summer kitchen, (4) garages, big floating dock, etc..... This a Google earth shot of the place, not enough zoom to see it. It's just up the May river , around the corner, from the boat ramp off Alljoy, I think...
I'll pm you my cell # so we can hook-up.
Thanks,
Dean

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=blufft...tab=il&start=0
Old 09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered

Checked the map burnt church is more to the east and not on the water? No problem it looks like its on the access road to palmetto bluff. I cant launch at all joy boat landing,so I will launch at lemon island off 170 then race around to the may river and tie up at palmetto bluff.Is there enough water behind grandma's for a skater? some are tidal creeks and you cant get out with our lovely 7-10 foot tide swing!! I can arrange docking at the bluff if ya need it .

brian
Old 09-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Checked the map burnt church is more to the east and not on the water? No problem it looks like its on the access road to palmetto bluff. I cant launch at all joy boat landing,so I will launch at lemon island off 170 then race around to the may river and tie up at palmetto bluff.Is there enough water behind grandma's for a skater? some are tidal creeks and you cant get out with our lovely 7-10 foot tide swing!! I can arrange docking at the bluff if ya need it .

brian
B,
Oh yeah there is more than enough water @ the Pebbles place. When the tide's out, I think there is still 10+ feet of water off their floating dock, it's just around the corner from the Alljoy ramp. Their place is on Nanny Court, if that helps you locate it better. Thanks for the dockage offer, but we'll just keep the boat at the dock there @ the house. Look forward to doing some boating in the ICW, and around Hilton Head!
Dean
Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

PB,
Just got your PM, and I replied. I'll call ya this week.
Thanks,
Dean
Old 09-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Registered

Talking

You anygood with a video camera?????
I would like to do some better video while your down.I have a hanheld sony that I just bought.I saw the video on my tv and it was clear.whoever downloaded it blew it !
Old 09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I would like to do some better video while your down.I have a hanheld sony that I just bought.I saw the video on my tv and it was clear.whoever downloaded it blew it !
All I can do is give it my best shot! Maybe we can shoot some video of you running from our hydrostream
I'll do whatever it takes to get a ride in that Skater!
Dean
Old 09-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 09-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Registered

That definately was taken out of context!!

I want to re phrase that I want to video the boat when we are running !!! Unless some chicks are coming along...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.