Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Purchasing Fountain Powerboats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/216936-purchasing-fountain-powerboats.html)

Bullhead 09-29-2009 12:26 PM

I had the oppurtunity to meet the representatives from Liberty Investments over the weekend. They are extremely well funded, very sincere, and seem to have a very realistic view of the boating industry. They are looking at this as a long term investment and not some short term oppurtunity. Its anybody's guess how all this will turn out but I believe these guys are a great fit.

Cash Bar 09-29-2009 12:50 PM

How about a BaDoTain

(read Badabing)

Wildman_grafix 09-29-2009 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bullhead (Post 2962783)
How about Fonzi.......heeeyyyyyyy

Here you go

PatriYacht 09-29-2009 01:03 PM

If true, the guys at Oxford made a very good investment. Reggie really is the best person to have in charge of the company so i'm happy to see that.

Todd Hartigh 09-29-2009 01:14 PM

I wonder how much Reggie will con Oxford into wasting in advertising? He may know the most about the company but he is not the best person to run it!

He should do what he does best! Advise them on how to build the boat, not how to advertise or run the company.

salesmanship 09-29-2009 01:45 PM

May the Fonz be with you. (Peter Griffin)

hooky40 09-29-2009 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht (Post 2962828)
If true, the guys at Oxford made a very good investment. Reggie really is the best person to have in charge of the company so i'm happy to see that.

Reggie is the best person to have in charge of nothing. He created the mess with short-sighted goals and no idea of how to operate a large corporation in tough economic times. Don't blame anyone but Reggie. The employees should hope that Reggie is not allowed in the building ever again, let alone allowed to remain a partner and still be president and CEO. He may have done a lot for the industry, but he F#*&%D all 400 of his employees....and you want him to be in charge again!?! Try thinking like a leader, not a follower.

cigracing1 09-29-2009 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by hooky40 (Post 2962873)
Reggie is the best person to have in charge of nothing. He created the mess with short-sighted goals and no idea of how to operate a large corporation in tough economic times. Don't blame anyone but Reggie. The employees should hope that Reggie is not allowed in the building ever again, let alone allowed to remain a partner and still be president and CEO. He may have done a lot for the industry, but he F#*&%D all 400 of his employees....and you want him to be in charge again!?! Try thinking like a leader, not a follower.

I have also heard from a reliable source that employees on Fountain payroll were the one's building or doing work at his personal house.

IlmorDonzi 09-29-2009 02:26 PM

Does this all mean I have to put a Fountain sticker on my IlmorDonzi?