Like Tree0Likes

Wy do spectre's hop.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Airking
VIP Member

My Boats: 36' Spectre 600SCI, 32' Glasstream SCX 300 Verado's, Excel 220 Bay Pro 200XS

I think she looks pretty good guy's. She has some of the right specs to be a good handling ride. You can hop up here to VA and ride in my Spectre anytime. I think you weigh just enough to correct the CG. But!!!! Leave those big balls at home. I don't roll that way
Old 09-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideblonde View Post
Me........aawwwwww.......just a little blue eyed, blonde hair southern girl who likes to spar with a worthy opponent.
1. Bored
2. Measurements……bigger balls than some of guys on this thing
3. Weight – you will never know
4. LOA – 5’4”
5. Forward CG
6. I can Hop at all speeds - Especially when the tab is not in the right position.
1. Bored= No walmarts around you?
2.Measurements= Not funny.. but probably right
3. Weight= No woman wants a man to know.. We find out when we grab you by the legs to pull you to the bottom of the bed and pull a shoulder muscle.. Then the truth comes out
4. 5'4"- Close but still good to set your beer on...
5. No response
6. Are the tabs down or have they been "Refreshed" at the factory?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Registered

My Boats: Outerlimits 37 Quadstep, Hustler 377 Talon

You guys need to go for a ride in a 377 Talon, no hop at any speed. No trim tabs, no tunnel tab...just set the drives and go.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Banned

My Boats: 40 SKATER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
1. Bored= No walmarts around you?
2.Measurements= Not funny.. but probably right
3. Weight= No woman wants a man to know.. We find out when we grab you by the legs to pull you to the bottom of the bed and pull a shoulder muscle.. Then the truth comes out
4. 5'4"- Close but still good to set your beer on...
5. No response
6. Are the tabs down or have they been "Refreshed" at the factory?
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

r u sure your not related to Ron White ???????????
Old 09-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Slippery when wet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
You guys need to go for a ride in a 377 Talon, no hop at any speed. No trim tabs, no tunnel tab...just set the drives and go.

Same on the 36 Cheetahcat right on up to top speed never ever a hop,A lot of time was spent on calculations and getting it right before it left the drafting table but I guess the weight of Air is a NASA Secret.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boater8987 View Post
I think she looks pretty good guy's. She has some of the right specs to be a good handling ride. You can hop up here to VA and ride in my Spectre anytime. I think you weigh just enough to correct the CG. But!!!! Leave those big balls at home. I don't roll that way
You and Mr. Mmareno know how to have fun!! Other peeps on this thing are a little sloooow!

BTW congrats on your new lowers - I hear they are Zippity Special!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Registered

Let me start out by saying that my boat is a 28' Daytona and between 75-80 it has a very small porpoise. So small that the average rider wouldn't even notice it but I do. I had the chance to drive a 36' Spectre a few times and all I can say is Holy Shiat! That thing had the worst hop out of any cat I have ever driven or even rode in. Between 70-90 m.p.h. I thought it might hop so bad that the props were going to come out of the water! I tried different tab and trim angles and nothing seemed to help, the only thing that helped was to speed up and drive throught it. I personally spend probably 80% of my time between 70-90 m.p.h. so for me this boat would be a total waste....just my two cents.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by grads2112 View Post
Let me start out by saying that my boat is a 28' Daytona and between 75-80 it has a very small porpoise. So small that the average rider wouldn't even notice it but I do. I had the chance to drive a 36' Spectre a few times and all I can say is Holy Shiat! That thing had the worst hop out of any cat I have ever driven or even rode in. Between 70-90 m.p.h. I thought it might hop so bad that the props were going to come out of the water! I tried different tab and trim angles and nothing seemed to help, the only thing that helped was to speed up and drive throught it. I personally spend probably 80% of my time between 70-90 m.p.h. so for me this boat would be a total waste....just my two cents.
Well,,, you are obviously stoopid and a chicken ****.
If you cant controll the hop and you are that afraid, you don't know how to drive a boat. I personally am a V bottom girl (and dont own a Spectre) and am confused over the lack of boating ability by you.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:58 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideblonde View Post
Well,,, you are obviously stoopid and a chicken ****.
If you cant controll the hop and you are that afraid, you don't know how to drive a boat. I personally am a V bottom girl (and dont own a Spectre) and am confused over the lack of boating ability by you.
You're a real class act.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:00 AM
Registered

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by grads2112 View Post
You're a real class act.
Thank you!