Notices

Biggus's SMOKIN Cig

Old 04-08-2002, 08:54 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KN the next time we're going out to Maine I'll give you guys a shout! never thought I could get a ride in a go fast boat up there.Its too far for me to pull my Sonic out there .....If you ever get to west Michigan call and I'll show you around!!I think my nephew is graduating next year so we'll be ther then. Last year we had a blast spent a few days in northern Maine at LL Beans Camp(my sister works there) rented a great B&B on the ocean for the rest of the trip...Love to live there but cant figure out how to make a living....
Don
Old 04-08-2002, 12:47 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice Cigarette Your going to love it.
Looks like it's in great shape
Good luck with it.
Mark
Old 04-09-2002, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

hey biggus the boat looks great in the water, and your lake setting looks awfully peaceful. its not often that you see water that calm at loto. to bad we didnt have some time to cruise the lake, i would have enjoyed showing it to you. we'll look forward to the return of your smoke'n cigarette. after talking with you and jon im sure it's just a matter of time untill you take your new boat to the next level. and what a foundation to start with. good luck and i hope to see you again.

dave (later)
Old 04-09-2002, 11:49 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dave were do you go from there?????
Old 04-10-2002, 11:51 AM
Deltoid

Thumbs up

Biggus....nice...I go by your place often. I have a camp at Long Beach. in Sebago Me. I go up the Songo often to see my brother in Brandy Pond. I hope we get some rain soon so I can get up the River and have a look at your boat. Dave.

Old 04-10-2002, 06:07 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That is a very nice cig Kurt

What year Cig is that? and those engines Sweeettt
Old 04-10-2002, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

jon i was refering to the fine tuning and tinkering to make it oh so sweet. its always about detail. and it sounds as if kurt loves to tinker. the amazing thing about these boats is your never done! as long as you own it your doing something to improve it.

later
Old 04-10-2002, 06:35 PM
Gin and Sonic

Hey Biggus and Audio, Nice Ride. I was up at your lake last summer looking for you guys but never found you. I have a couple of cousins that run that lake. One has the Outerlimits that was mentioned earlier its name is Shakin'. He replaced it with a new 2002 model. The other cousin has a 26' Baja. He runs with the guys named Breathless and Firewater.

Hopefully i'll get to get up there again this summer and catch up with you guys.

Old 04-10-2002, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments!
I am pretty pumped about the new boat, although I need some seat time in it at the moment Driving my Baja everything comes second nature and in the
Old 04-10-2002, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments!
I am pretty pumped about the new boat, although I need some seat time in it at the moment Driving my Baja everything comes second nature and in the Cig. I am searching for the trim and tabs etc, Just need some time behind the wheel. I got it running nice and clean thanks to Bruce`s help

Later, I can`t wait to get back! That was a fun day, I wish I spent more time there. If you ever get up this way, make sure to look me up. We can go rip it up at a few places here.

Deltoid and Gin and Sonic, I met the Outer limits guy last summer and Breathless and Firewater, I see them all the time during boating season, they seem like cool guys and that Baja (firewater)sounds awesome!.Hope to meet you this summer, Kurt.