Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21725-decision-made-active-thunder-cigarette.html)

ActiveThunder 12-24-2007 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by CanDo (Post 2382185)
This is your 10th year in business, correct?

AT originated in 1988. I became involved in late 1993.

I was actually referencing when steps really started become the 'fad' in the hi-perf. V-bottoms.

Our first DDC was a 1999 model.

Baja_man 12-24-2007 09:42 AM

I also have been trying to decide on a new boat and the AT is on the list. Nice boats!

Jassman 12-24-2007 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2379727)
Well, I was ready to respond to this childish post................

but, I'm looking out the window of my classroom and I see this kid with glasses and fat pockets. I'm going to run out to the playground and steal his lunch money!! :rolleyes::Whatever:

I'll post later!!!!!!!! In the meantime, below is my earlier post. I stand by that and remember, it's just my opinion and I don't know chit! .... Except that I don't have to hype my boat.;) For the record, I have NEVER said a negative thing about Active Thunder boats. I'm sure that they are nice boats, but I've never ridden on one.

EARLIER POST:

It's just getting a little old. Too much hype...let the boats get thier reputation from performance, fit and finish, resale value and happy customers. Not sure how other people feel, but having a few people always cramming how great active thunders are down our throats gets old. There are no ill feelings on my part about any of it as I find it entertaining, but (IMHO) the internet can backfire on people in the boat industry when used in the wrong way. Just my $.02.

BUT.......Different strokes for different folks makes the world an interesting place!

Merry Christmas,
Craig

PS- Being home sick and not having the internet for a week sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lighten up Francis...Im the playground monitor:D that reaches into that leather jacket of yours and tells you to give back all the kids lunch money:D you've been dishing out for years, learn to take it..

Roger 1 12-24-2007 11:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2379727)
Well, I was ready to respond to this childish post................

but, I'm looking out the window of my classroom and I see this kid with glasses and fat pockets. I'm going to run out to the playground and steal his lunch money!! :rolleyes::Whatever:

I'll post later!!!!!!!! In the meantime, below is my earlier post. I stand by that and remember, it's just my opinion and I don't know chit! .... Except that I don't have to hype my boat.;) For the record, I have NEVER said a negative thing about Active Thunder boats. I'm sure that they are nice boats, but I've never ridden on one.

EARLIER POST:

It's just getting a little old. Too much hype...let the boats get thier reputation from performance, fit and finish, resale value and happy customers. Not sure how other people feel, but having a few people always cramming how great active thunders are down our throats gets old. There are no ill feelings on my part about any of it as I find it entertaining, but (IMHO) the internet can backfire on people in the boat industry when used in the wrong way. Just my $.02.

BUT.......Different strokes for different folks makes the world an interesting place!

Merry Christmas,
Craig

PS- Being home sick and not having the internet for a week sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many nerds, so little time.....:D