Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lukie...we want lots of pics

of your girl
Old 09-25-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

I understand my previous Nor Tech PREDATOR is in PR. Not sure if it's in the San Juan area or not. Jayboat took pics of it on the 2009 BVI poker run. Maybe keep an eye out for it. Hope it has a good home.

Bob
Old 09-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Registered

I will get all I can Bruce after the Rum tour, Bob I will keep an eye out.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Registered

Thumbs up San Juan

Call Francisco @ 787-646-1170 he's the vice-pres of PROS(Puerto Rico Offshore Series) and also races a P5 boat in the Island he'll be glad to hook you up. There's also a Poker Run this month in Fajardo at Villa Marina. Fajardo is a much better area to go, nicer water and great beaches in the little islands there(Palomino, Palominito and Icacos).

There's plenty of fast boats over there; Nortech's, Cigarette's, Skaters, Donzi's.........) I'm from over there and spend plenty of time boating all over the island.
By the way Poker Runs Of America is working on something for next year
[email protected]
Old 09-25-2009, 02:04 PM
JCG
Registered

Hey, I live in Puerto Rico, but on the south side of the island. I know Bobthebuilder's old Predator is in Fajardo, at the Villa Marina dry-stack. I'm sorry I can't offer you a ride on my Apache, since we're still finishing up some engine work. Your best bet for boating, as already stated, is Fajardo. The speed boats on the island are mostly around that area. My dad's cousin has a nice 28' Pantera at Puerto del Rey marina, and there are many others but you won't see too many of them running around at the same time, or at least I haven't, except for the BVI Poker Run. If you have any questions, or need any more specific information, let me know and I'll try to help as best I can.

air-time, where can I find out more information about that Villa Marina Poker Run?? I participated in the BVI run, in my dad's boat and had a great time. We'd probably try to make it to that one, if we could.

Take care,
J
Old 09-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JCG
Hey, I live in Puerto Rico, but on the south side of the island. I know Bobthebuilder's old Predator is in Fajardo, at the Villa Marina dry-stack. I'm sorry I can't offer you a ride on my Apache, since we're still finishing up some engine work. Your best bet for boating, as already stated, is Fajardo. The speed boats on the island are mostly around that area. My dad's cousin has a nice 28' Pantera at Puerto del Rey marina, and there are many others but you won't see too many of them running around at the same time, or at least I haven't, except for the BVI Poker Run. If you have any questions, or need any more specific information, let me know and I'll try to help as best I can.

air-time, where can I find out more information about that Villa Marina Poker Run?? I participated in the BVI run, in my dad's boat and had a great time. We'd probably try to make it to that one, if we could.

Take care,
J

Hola JCG

Do you have a 28 Apache? i saw one a couple years ago over in the Playa Combate Area in the south west part of the Island
I lived there for a little over 2 1/2 years a few years back in the Cabo Roja area.
I understand they are trying to get the PR Offshore group going again to put on races. I went to many over the years in the 90s

thank you
jim
Old 09-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

Thanks I will be looking around
Old 09-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

I am heading to San Juan from the 15th to the 20th. work / vacation - no boat though
Old 09-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Registered

Going to Fajardo in the AM, BEAUTIFUL WATER and BEACHES
Old 09-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lukiepal
Going to Fajardo in the AM, BEAUTIFUL WATER and BEACHES
post pics of some boats, and by the way if you get a lead on the 28 Pantera Black Sunday ( it's over there rotting away) pm me I am ready to pick her up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.