Like Tree0Likes

Chattanooga Poker Run

Reply
Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 AM
  #121
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Saucier/Gulfport, MS
My Boats: 1998 Sonic 26 Prowler 525SC (updated to a ZOOMY 600hp)
Posts: 497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi View Post
It was a great run. We had a blast. We had a nice group of folks that run their boats hard and have fun. I won't miss another one.
Hey Bill, I was reading thru this thread & noticed that you did this run...BTW the Donzi looks great...
We've been looking for a good "end of season" run, & this would be an easy drive from where we are. It really looks like it was a good run. I think we may put this one on the calendar for next year, but you will have to order a bit warmer weather for us Gulfcoast Folks
Besides, I've been wanting to see all you've done with the Donzi... How much power did you end up putting in it? Did you get the speeds you were hoping for?
Give me a shout somtime when you get a chance...
Rick
rangerrick63 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:18 PM
  #122
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chattanooga, Tn
My Boats: Fountain 38 EC 2008
Posts: 753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDated View Post
gnorthga

What date did you settle on? APBC will be at Hales Bar Nov 6th-8th
We are all set for you's guy's to come in town this weekend for the color cruise 6 thru 8 cant wait to see you

gnorthga is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:44 PM
  #123
Registered
 
ZXXX Donzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tennessee
My Boats: Fountain 35 w/500 EFI's, 1973 Donzi X-18 w/383 Mag,1974 Chris Craft Roamer w/1271TI's
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick63 View Post
Hey Bill, I was reading thru this thread & noticed that you did this run...BTW the Donzi looks great...
We've been looking for a good "end of season" run, & this would be an easy drive from where we are. It really looks like it was a good run. I think we may put this one on the calendar for next year, but you will have to order a bit warmer weather for us Gulfcoast Folks
Besides, I've been wanting to see all you've done with the Donzi... How much power did you end up putting in it? Did you get the speeds you were hoping for?
Give me a shout somtime when you get a chance...
Rick
We would like you to come join us. I am heading back from vacation now. I will get in touch this week.

The numbers are 942hp and 103 mph. It is pretty crazy above 90 or so.
ZXXX Donzi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:11 PM
  #124
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hendersonville, TN
My Boats: Between boats
Posts: 726
Default

Great pics!!!
Tow-N-One is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:41 AM
  #125
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
My Boats: 2011 Invisible Canoe
Posts: 209
Default Short Video Clip - Youtube

here is a quick video of the run...sorry if your boat wasnt included - i lost all the footage from the other camera.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6603mKksv8
will22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:38 AM
  #126
Registered
 
ZXXX Donzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tennessee
My Boats: Fountain 35 w/500 EFI's, 1973 Donzi X-18 w/383 Mag,1974 Chris Craft Roamer w/1271TI's
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by will22 View Post
here is a quick video of the run...sorry if your boat wasnt included - i lost all the footage from the other camera.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6603mKksv8
Nice vid. That is some cool footage of running through town.

I am partial to the Donzi that came running by in the end!
ZXXX Donzi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:59 AM
  #127
Mark G
Platinum Member
 
chattviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chattanooga, TN
My Boats: 2013 38' MTI
Posts: 856
Default

Great vid! Hope to see you at some more poker runs soon!! thanks for coming!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by will22 View Post
here is a quick video of the run...sorry if your boat wasnt included - i lost all the footage from the other camera.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6603mKksv8
chattviper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:49 AM
  #128
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi View Post
Nice vid. That is some cool footage of running through town.

I am partial to the Donzi that came running by in the end!
The boat looked great running by. At least you babied it and didn't run it very hard.
Eddie
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:20 PM
  #129
Registered
 
ZXXX Donzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tennessee
My Boats: Fountain 35 w/500 EFI's, 1973 Donzi X-18 w/383 Mag,1974 Chris Craft Roamer w/1271TI's
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
The boat looked great running by. At least you babied it and didn't run it very hard.
Eddie
I was easy on it to 70 or so and then I hammered it. That is what you told me to do right?
ZXXX Donzi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:53 AM
  #130
Registered
 
ZXXX Donzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tennessee
My Boats: Fountain 35 w/500 EFI's, 1973 Donzi X-18 w/383 Mag,1974 Chris Craft Roamer w/1271TI's
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
The boat looked great running by. At least you babied it and didn't run it very hard.
Eddie
I am thinking that you need to come down to the next Chatt Run. Bring some of that high powered stuff.
ZXXX Donzi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.