Where are all the Hydra Tech's?

Notices

Where are all the Hydra Tech's?

Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

fireboatpilot,

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but I willing say this my father raced catamarans too, and usually got his ass handed to him, but that did not matter, even on the Delaware River, and even Hydratechs, Cris Cats, Skaters, Motions, Spectres, and beat a Chris Cat with twin V-8 Evinrudes.

Last edited by Smarty; 10-31-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:06 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Smarty
Tim,

That's a nice quality picture, meaning, all the pictures our family has of the boat were not that sharp/clear.
Thanks !

Send me a picture of your house and I can put that boat back in your driveway....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-31-2009, 08:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Thanks !

Send me a picture of your house and I can put that boat back in your driveway....
How about this? Delete the Phantom pictures, this where I live now. The Magnum picture was when I was 20 years younger.
Attached Thumbnails Where are all the Hydra Tech's?-100_1170.jpg   Where are all the Hydra Tech's?-100_1174.jpg   Where are all the Hydra Tech's?-27-magnum-sport-i.jpg  

Last edited by Smarty; 10-31-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: HILLSBOROUGH, NJ OCEAN BEACH, NJ & LIDO KEY FLORIDA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hydra tech

Wasn't There Back In The Late 80's A Pink Hydra Tech, Running Around Barnaget Bay ?
Old 10-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

We raced the guy that has Scoundrel (I think his name is Quint) when he had his blower motor 30' Velocity on the Delaware up by Tullytown cove (and at other times), and my father was out by himself when he raced that 34' Sutphen. That guy liked to race and so did my father.

I was with my father one day when we raced a 38' Slingshot just north of the Rancocas Creek we out out accelerated the Hustler, but it came on by, not by much be we stayed in it long enough so there was no doubt, I would guess the difference was 2 mph, it was a tight race, but the Hustler was faster.

Another time, I was driving one afternoon, and tried to run a 38 Hustler coming north on the Elk not far from Turkey Point, I didn't get in it early enough, and the Hustler had a head of steam and came on by, and I could not run him down. I was too easy, and should have nailed it much earlier. Oh well.

He did beat a 38' Slingshot one day heading south out the canal, I would guess that 38' was an 82 mph boat, we did not walk away too hard that time.

And that's just three or four I remember, and there were the days I wasn't in the boat. And he raced a 38' Slinshot with Arnesons in the Phantom, I drove in the fast race, my father in the second. That's all I can remember.

Which one are you? Your boat may be another in addition to what I mentioned above.

That Magnum is in Brick Twp., NJ it went home (it was originally from that area). Barnegat Bay boat now, the owner is a good guy, I like him. My father was glad to see it went to someone who always liked the boat.

we raced north towards delaware in canal.....so dont think i was one of those three.....my boat on a good day ran 94
Old 11-01-2009, 12:01 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

How about this?.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES

Your pretty good at this, impressive.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:14 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Thanks. Just started using this program seriously last week...

Gave myself a crash course in it... All trial and error....

Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tim,

That is some pretty cool software, changing image of boats is one thing but, you could really do some insane stuff with people pictures. My head on a bodybuilders body, or me standing with Beyounce, ect, or some very compromising (dirty) stuff.

Pretty cool.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

The pink Hydratech was sitting in the winter storgae yard of Anchor Marine where rt 33 and rt 34 meet across from Sokoutis (?) the garabge guys. The boat was there for years doing nothing, just sitting, I think maybe 2 years ago it left????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.