Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
whats good to keep spiders/insects away from boat? >

whats good to keep spiders/insects away from boat?

Notices

whats good to keep spiders/insects away from boat?

Old 10-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use Demon bug killer. It kills spider and all insects. Cost about $45-$50 per #. Mix 2 scoops per gallon of water. Alot cheaper than getting a exterminator. I got mine off ebay.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
all i have ever used is Downey dryer sheets and never ever have any spiders. I usually open a box and toss several of them around in behind panels and where ever i can hide them then leave about a half an unused box in one of the lower babinets or out of the way somewhere. Been doing it for years and no spiders ever seem to be on my boats while neighboring boats still have them.
i use the same thing, been doing that for years. no bugs or mice, and the boat smells good in the spring.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by glassdave
all i have ever used is Downey dryer sheets and never ever have any spiders. I usually open a box and toss several of them around in behind panels and where ever i can hide them then leave about a half an unused box in one of the lower babinets or out of the way somewhere. Been doing it for years and no spiders ever seem to be on my boats while neighboring boats still have them.
Works for misquotes also.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Banned

I use a procuct called demand cs... have been using it for about 10 years... not sure if it is really good of i just put on alot of it..lol... www.domyownpestcontrol.com