pantera boats

Old 04-11-2002, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey playn, I agree with you but I bet this was cheaper than a lawyer
Old 04-11-2002, 11:40 PM
Registered

I guess there is alot of people on this site with gobbs of money, that can aford to pay on two boats, if thats the case then why dont you make one of the payments for me! This deal has stopped me from being able to buy a house, and expand my buisness until it has been cleared up, and im sick and tired of being lied to every week for the last four months. All most of you guys want to hear are only the good things about the boating world, well welcome to the real world, the harsh world of reality, not everything in the boating world is wonderful, this is a forum where these things should be brought out in the open so the dont keep happening, and further more Im sure if somthing like this happened to one of you you would be the first one to cry! Again im not bashing the product, it is a good boat, and i only wish JO success, on selling boats, and i will always stand behind JO and his product, and i would help him in any way I could, if he called me tomrrow and said he neede my help I would be there in a heartbeat, I just dont appeciate the the way Linda has jacked me on this deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2002, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WRONG Pantaraman28, YOU are missing the point. The point being that people don't need to come on these forums and start out by stating "Hey so and so, where's my money". You would have had alot better support and response if you would have used the forum to say "I'm having some problems receiving responses from so and so, does anyone know them or have any other means of contacting them so I can get my issue resolved".
Old 04-12-2002, 10:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

PLAYN, THATS YOUR POINT OF VIEW, AND OBVIOUSLY PANTERA28 IS ENTITLED TO HIS, THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT, I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE HANDLED IT DIFFERENTLY, BUT THERE IS SOME FRAUSTRATION ON HIS END AND HE IS LOOKING FOR A RESOLVE, AND THAT WAS THE BEST WAY HE SAW FIT TO GET RID OF HIS PROBLEM, WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT (THANK GOD) AND CHOOSE TO USE THIS BOARD IN DIFFERNT MANNERISMS. TAKE CARE
Old 04-12-2002, 10:36 AM
Registered

JASSMAN, I still don't believe this is the appropriate place to make contact with companies you are experiencing a problem with. Rather, if the problem is serious enough (which I certainly belive Panteraman28's is or was) I would be trying to resolve it with other more official means than calling someone out in a public forum. Your right though, we're all different and to each his own.

I don't want to come off as unsymathetic to his problem (I'm not), I hope it gets resolved quickly to his satisfaction. I was just taking issue with the means he was using here on OSO.
Old 04-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

HEY, I RESPECT ALL FOUR OF OUR OPINIONS SOMETIMES FRAUSTRATION GETS THE BEST OF US AND WE ACT BEFORE WE THINK, I KNOW I'VE HONESTLY DONE IT, THE SITUATION LOOKS LIKE IT GOT RESOLVED, HE LOVES HIS BOAT, (HOW COULD HE NOT, ITS A PANTERA) AND STILL IS FRIENDS WITH JOE, NOW LINDA ON THE HAND MIGHT BE A LITTLE PISSED, BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS TOO SIDES TO THE STORY, IM JUST HAPPY IT WORKED OUT FOR EVERYONE, LIFES TOO SHORT, ENJOY IT, I KNOW BOATING SURE HELPS ME RELAX. HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE
Old 04-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wiLl TrY hArDeR nExT tImE, see, Im allready half way there
Old 04-12-2002, 03:37 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Too Old
Not taling sides but consider this. Problems like this need to be resolved in private by the parties involved. And perhaps that was tried, I really don't know.

But if we keep using the forum to get a manufacturers "attention", we are going to loose the participation or a lot of manufacturers, dealers and suppliers. That would be too bad. As it stands, there are a bunch of really knwledgeable folks we can get expert input from. I suspect more than a few of them are rethinking their invilvment in the forums.

Again, I don't have a clue about this situation. All I am saying is this type of post should be a last resort and then it should be used as a warning to other forum members.
Ditto
Old 04-15-2002, 10:22 AM
Registered

Linda you talk about me. another week, another lie