Notices

FHA bank direct

Old 11-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FHA bank direct

has anyone heard or used them? they are in irvine ca, im currently working on a streamline which I am told I have till nov, 17 because rules change. They quoted me the lowest rate so far. I found them online. Just trying to do a little back ground check on them... any info will be appreciated thanks.

George
Old 11-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

i am assuming you realize they are not the actual FHA? and that they dont acually do loans... they are just a middle man, with a deceptive name, advertising online to suck a commision out of you. I dont care if it's a home loan, refi, boat, plane or a friggen aluminum sidding company..anybody that jumps up and quotes the lowest price, definitly isn't the lowest price in the long run.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gotcha! thanks im trying not to go with them currently working on some quotes from actual mortgage companies I was reffered to. This question i guess shows how much I know about this stuff.. learning little by little.