Like Tree0Likes

supercat racing key west streaming video

Old 11-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Registered

You are more than welcome! Hmmm I wonder what I can do for you guys for Christmas this year. Any ideas? Jolly St Marty needs to do some thinking! I really appreciate you guys supporting me. I'm having a blast bringing you guys the live video. Hmmm maybe live video feeds from OSO parties at the races. Or maybe not! That might not be a good idea. It could be considered evidence especially with certain members and their illicit activities....... lol! We should talk about this. This might actually be a good idea. Then any members not attending the race could participate in the OSO parties. I could set up a big screen along with the OSO chatroom or forum. People could participate in the parties world wide. hehehehe this could be a freakin blast!!!! Who would I need to coordinate this with? any ideas?

Last edited by Supercat Racing; 11-17-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 11-17-2009, 04:06 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

My Boats: 14' Searayder 1996 (recently sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercat Racing View Post
You are more than welcome! Hmmm I wonder what I can do for you guys for Christmas this year. Any ideas? Jolly St Marty needs to do some thinking! I really appreciate you guys supporting me. I'm having a blast bringing you guys the live video. Hmmm maybe live video feeds from OSO parties at the races. Or maybe not! That might not be a good idea. It could be considered evidence especially with certain members and their illicit activities....... lol! We should talk about this. This might actually be a good idea. Then any members not attending the race could participate in the OSO parties. I could set up a big screen along with the OSO chatroom or forum. People could participate in the parties world wide. hehehehe this could be a freakin blast!!!! Who would I need to coordinate this with? any ideas?

I would love to have OSO chat room. It is something we can do over winter rather than doing nothing. Just like AOL chatroom...simple idea like that. If you set up in any parties. I suggest you to put video camera stand on the wall and let people walk pass, and all that. That way we don violate their private conservations?

Chris
Old 11-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercat Racing View Post
Hmmm maybe live video feeds from OSO parties at the races. Or maybe not! That might not be a good idea. It could be considered evidence especially with certain members and their illicit activities....... lol!

DUDE! You're killin me!!! There were WAY to many cameras as it was

Great seein you Marty! So glad you were able to be there and broadcast. I know it meant a ton to the team members and fans who couldnt be there. Thanks for all you do!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

Just want to say A MILLION THANX to Supercatracing.com for bringing this event to all of that was not able to be there in person!
It`s just fantastic to sit here in cold and rainy Norway (Europe) and see all the action LIVE on your site! I even sent my friends messages about it, and lots of them watched and enjoyd you "broadcasting"!
Again; BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIIG thanx!!!

I`ll sure be back to watch the next event you`re planning to send LIVE!

BTW: Any numbers of how many that watched these races on supercatracing.com on Sunday? Just curious...
Old 11-17-2009, 06:24 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Thumbs up

Once again, excellent job Marty ! Especially to pull it off in such short notice...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !