Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hey Mem. Day LOTO people.... >

Hey Mem. Day LOTO people....

Notices

Hey Mem. Day LOTO people....

Old 04-17-2002, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Naw. . . too macho. You were landing, and had to drive off the runway to avoid a puppy. . . .
Old 04-17-2002, 09:02 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shorty, in all seriousness (I know....it's not like me to be all serious!), you drive, and some one (audio, MnFastboat, Milord, etc....) will handle your lines for you where ever we go. You just sit back and drive to point A, and when we get there, some one will jump ship and play line monkey for you. It's 4 weeks till LOTO Bash 2002 (a name, do we need a name??? LOL!!!!) so you will be well on your way to being mended by then anyway!!!!

Does that work for you????? Can't have you missing the fun!!! Do we need a wheel chair to get you up the hill, across the road, and into Big Dicks????
Old 04-17-2002, 09:35 PM
Registered

Wheelchair ?? Real OSO friends would carry my fat @$$ up the hill!! LOL

But yeah, a little rope help at the docks should do the trick. I may have a crew on saturday, but probably not on Friday. Most of the local bunch won't come down till Friday after work.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:30 PM
Registered

Shorty,
I feel your pain ............Ive been at PC with a banged up knee. Audio is correct about the story. Ill have to share my shark bite story and we can compare scars. OUCH.

Really dont worry about getting around. its almost a month away and you will be toolng around well enough to sit on the boat and be waited on hand and foot.

As for carrying your Arse up the hill. Im sure there will be enough of us to get you there.

LOTO>>>>> oh hey bye the way..........IM HERE at LOTO tonight and tomorrow............. I hope i can drag my butt out and work tomorrow.
Old 04-18-2002, 02:38 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mach1 just give me a call when you need a boat *****
Old 04-18-2002, 11:51 AM
Registered

I'm sure with this group there are lots of good scar stories. That ought to be entertainment for a few rounds. LOL!

Shane, you bet, we'll definitely go riding... but not for 6-8 weeks Probably take it down to LOTO a couple times too this summer.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:23 PM
ssherman

Sounds like a plan i am thinking of buying a trailer and just trailering to sedalia and then riding on down.

Old 04-18-2002, 09:32 PM
Registered

I have a two bike trailer, one bike. The extra spot is yours when we haul down if you want it. Riding all the way for a whole weekend just won't work with a wife, dog, luggage, groceries, etc.
Old 05-02-2002, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What's up with the plan's for Mem. Day Weekend?
I think were in for the run to Big Dick's on Friday, we plan on getting there late thursday evening!
- What's up for the rest of the weekend?
- Is there a Photo planned?
- Waterfoul, you said you were going to post the details closer to the weekend. Did I miss it?
- Who all from Lake Perry and Kansas City are going? and where are you staying?
Old 05-02-2002, 02:39 PM
Registered

FunHome,

From Perry Lake...

I know Les and Ronnie, 283Check and Mrs 283Check, Mickey and Christine, and Gordo and myself are planning on going to LOTO.

(BTW - Gordo's b-day falls on Memorial weekend)

Quick Reply: Hey Mem. Day LOTO people....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.