Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pictures Of Custom Boat Interior Please!! >

Pictures Of Custom Boat Interior Please!!

Notices

Pictures Of Custom Boat Interior Please!!

Old 12-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I for one am happy you showed a cool new product I was not aware of.

My opinion.

UD
Old 12-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave

My opinion.

UD
X2

my swim platform is a deathtrap and I am looking for solutions

bobbo
Old 12-21-2009, 01:06 AM
Registered

Here's what I used when doing my cockpit carpet. I don't know if your doing a complete interior, but this carpet IMO is awesome as far and comfort and quality.

http://www.snapincarpet.com/products.cfm

http://www.snapincarpet.com/our_work.cfm
Old 12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

thanks guys....I am thinkin the charcoal graphite with blue and yellow since I am adding blue graphics and accents and carbon fiber gauge cluster. Should carry the theme well. I am thinking of using www.corinthianmarine.com/carpet/custom.php has anyone else dealt with them? They used to bne R&R Textiles which did all of sonics work from what I understand or they bought them out. You send them a template and they match it and embroider it and send it back to the exact design you send them. Pros/Cons?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered

We have decided we are not going to try and make our own template I am going to drive somewhere to have the work done. I have spoke with snapincarpet.com already. Its about a 7 hour drive for me. Anyone have any other companies they strngly recommend?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave

My opinion.

UD
X3
Old 01-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Here's what I used when doing my cockpit carpet. I don't know if your doing a complete interior, but this carpet IMO is awesome as far and comfort and quality.

http://www.snapincarpet.com/products.cfm

http://www.snapincarpet.com/our_work.cfm
I know the mill from where that carpet comes from and a lot of boat companys use it. I use to use it in the backs of sportfishers with the solid color cut piles being 40oz or cheaper 20 or 22oz I think. and with the berber and 40oz we didn't need snaps it was heavy enuff with the extra backing to lay flat even in the performance boats. I did have a hard time trying to do inlaid work on it with the backing on it. thats why we are working on the higer end custom rugs that are hand made and start at 88oz weight and will need no binding and will be doing fades to match custom paint work, I will post a pic of a sample later to day of a outerlimits rug. but these will be more money than most will want to spend haha. but snapincarpet.com is using a nice product for most people like I said I used it in my baja with no snaps at 80mph and it stayed on the floor. later
Old 01-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

ya Artie the OL sample you did is fabulous =
Old 01-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Registered

kyboy1020- Art (air time) is our resident carpet expert and is quite knowledgeable in all areas having to do with it.

UD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Registered

Appreciate it and thank you. They offer a 3 year fade warranty. Honestly I haven't had many other references to places which means so far they are the best. HAHA. I called matworks and they will not allow you to bring your boat to them and let them cut a template; you have to make one yourself and send it in. So unless I get some references to some other great companies I will be heading to Michigan sometime later this month. I have talked to 4 guys on here that have used snapincarpet.com and were very please. Although if Airtime is the best I would love to deal with an OSO affiliate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.