Like Tree0Likes

Paging RunninHotRacing

Closed Thread
Old 12-23-2009, 10:49 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

My Boats: 1989 10 mtr Fountain

Anyone that needs to contact either one of these guys ( Bill or Scott) pm me, and I have their contact #'s.

Like I said before, this banning nonsense is BS for the Freedom of Speech. Can't express your opinion, or even warn others about a bad experience that you've had so others won't fall into the same greif that you fell into. Ridiculous.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Registered

My Boats: SUPERBOAT 30 BLACK THUNDER 46EC 60ft BLUEWATER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
Why was my post deleted?

All I did was say that he could be found on serious offshore. Some one was trying to find Bill and rather than getting into a pissing match about why he was banned or whatever, I gave a solution so the person could find the individual they were trying to locate.

Can you show me in the rules what rule I broke to justify deleting my post?

OH NO the calvarys on the trial. Im a paying member here only. I visit there sometimes, but i havent seen RHR158 or daredevil next door. I like this place best with the open fourm. Until lately. If you cant take the heat dont play the game. Bobby
Old 12-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Registered

My Boats: still looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x View Post
Anyone that needs to contact either one of these guys ( Bill or Scott) pm me, and I have their contact #'s.

Like I said before, this banning nonsense is BS for the Freedom of Speech. Can't express your opinion, or even warn others about a bad experience that you've had so others won't fall into the same greif that you fell into. Ridiculous.
+1

Dont think we've ever met but i like your thinking.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream

Quote:

There are no issues with freedom of speech. They can say whatever they want to say .... there just might be penalties for saying it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Maybe ... just a thought... but I dont know...just guessin

I talked to Bill and Pinky in Key West. He didnt seem real upset or real surprised by the time out
Old 12-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered

My Boats: 40 Skater

We all know about the issues he said he had with the one builder....
BUT

Talking bad about someones business and questioning their engine building ability simply because he thinks their shop rate is to high ($95), is some of the stupidest sh*t that I ever read in a post of his.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 40 Skater 607Ci 14:71 TF Kobelco

Hi
R G 3
so 77 Overs is the limit

Have a Mery Christmas and a safe New Year

Last edited by thumper038; 12-23-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper038 View Post
77 Overs is the limit
Hehe ... exactly
Old 12-23-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: skater 40

Quote:

When one signs up to use this website,you are asked to read the forum rules and abide by the rules as listed.If any of you cheer leaders havent read it lately-click on FORUM RULES above and reread them.RHR138 broke all most all of them and that is why is has been banned.He has also been warned over at SOS and asked to abide by there rules or be banned there also.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

So you can't say serious offshore on here. Are you SERIOUS
Old 12-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Registered

My Boats: 32 fountain 500efi's

I've been a member on a lot of car forums and such , and mostly just lurk and enjoy the posts.
I too do not agree with the little timeouts given to people for upsetting the feelings of the powers at be.
Its always amazing what some get away with and others don't . You give just anyone the power of a ban stick and it almost always get abused in some form or fashion ,wether its some vulgar display of power or because they were butt hurt.
I think banning someone should be left for the sole purpose of threatening someones well being or using the site for robbing others.... BUt im a nobody here as well as many others that just lurks, or trolls , whatever you want to call it.
I too thought that RHR post kinda became repetitous but WOw how hard is it to just skip the post????
Closed Thread