Like Tree0Likes

sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Old 01-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Faja 40 Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by db71 View Post
Just to set the record straight I was being sarcastic in all of my post maybe I need to find the sarcasim smily I must have missed it
Well I was not being sarcastic when I said Ateco was a joke.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Banned

My Boats: 42 fountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
Reeeaaalllly????
I'm not from Missouri but someone needs to show me 1600 hp from a 16-71 and carbs on gas.
I certainly don't have anything against Brad. I have never heard him say the engines make that much power.

By the way, a picture and an article do not make it true.

YES Reeeaaalllly !
Hello Young Performance i understand your frustration with these guys being able to make this kind of power and back it up with there dyno sheets and an article & poster on the shop wall .Mr Zastrow mentioned at the river shiver it was so crazy fast they were going to turn it down a bit .WILDCAT was the leader of the pack the whole run against every Fountain & Baja that showed up .
And whats the prob with Missouri ? :i was born and raised in Branson

Last edited by fountainfan42; 01-07-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORONE View Post
You need another drink
that would be another...TOKE...

Old 01-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountainfan42 View Post
YES Reeeaaalllly !
Hello Young Performance i understand your frustration with these guys being able to make this kind of power and back it up with there dyno sheets and an article & poster on the shop wall .Mr Zastrow mentioned at the river shiver it was so crazy fast they were going to turn it down a bit .WILDCAT was the leader of the pack the whole run against every Fountain & Baja that showed up .
you can get a dyno to read what ya wanna it to read...
Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
that would be another...TOKE...

supposed to be a drink with a toke
Old 01-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountainfan42 View Post
YES Reeeaaalllly !
I can assure you that there is no frustration on my end. Disbelief...yes, frustration....no. I have built quite a few big hp engines. Some over 2500 hp. I know what it takes to make power. Just because you have a dyno sheet and a magazne article, that doesn't make it true. I have had articles done on me to. That is irrelevant when talking about hp.
I mentioned Missouri because it is the "show me state". I need someone to show me before I will believe it. I would be the first one to shout from the rooftops that Ateco is the chit if they can make 1600 hp with a 16-71 on gas and make it live in a boat for any period of time. I can promise you there is no jealousy or envy involved. I just don't care for guys coming on here with BS claims.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered

My Boats: 42 Fountain 700's , 42 MTI 1000's , 42 Fountain 900's , 41 Velocity 900's , 30 Velocity 750's , 33 Fountain 630's

A friend of mine had one with Zul 1000's and hit 102 on a good day . Most of the time he couldn't break 100 but got close .
Old 01-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Registered
VIP Member

My Boats: 40 Skater

Im starting to think that posting is like voting, If your not paying into the system your opinion shouldn't be counted!!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered
VIP Member

My Boats: 40 Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
you can get a dyno to read what ya wanna it to read...
Thats what Tiger said
Old 01-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Banned

My Boats: 42 fountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
I can assure you that there is no frustration on my end. Disbelief...yes, frustration....no. I have built quite a few big hp engines. Some over 2500 hp. I know what it takes to make power. Just because you have a dyno sheet and a magazne article, that doesn't make it true. I have had articles done on me to. That is irrelevant when talking about hp.
I mentioned Missouri because it is the "show me state". I need someone to show me before I will believe it. I would be the first one to shout from the rooftops that Ateco is the chit if they can make 1600 hp with a 16-71 on gas and make it live in a boat for any period of time. I can promise you there is no jealousy or envy involved. I just don't care for guys coming on here with BS claims.

shout from the rooftops

Well there lil feller get your dancin shoes out & your POM POMs ready for the roof tops cause were gunna show ya'll and we're diggin out the Video too