Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221865-sneak-peak-fastest-42-tiger-engine.html)

JollyJohnny 01-14-2010 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 3024251)
Old Skaters never die there like fine wine!!! Nice #s RHR

Well said Hot Pursuit, thats an impressive number on the GPS, thats RunninHot's 40 Skater right?

AIR TIME 01-14-2010 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck (Post 3023882)
Anybody who believes Bill needs their head checked.:lolhit:

Funny how he thinks Brad works for Ateco, or I worked for Larrys, just because we have motors that run. Come to think of it, I bet Gino moonlights at Sterling and Gator is a parts puller over at Tommys....

All he does is talk sh*t, but can't get his boat to run over 120. :eek:

oh god I hope and pray some day Bill gets to run you, and he never said brad works for ateco, he said something different.

AIR TIME 01-14-2010 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 3024302)
Thanks Artie!! Tom and I are kind of on the same page now....

SO........what about those straight bottom Tiger's with big power?:D:D

I can see that sorry tom for jumping the gun but the kid can throttle them boats awesome:coolcowboy: as you can see from my last 6replys I finished the thread in 2beers one perc.:party-smiley-004:

AIR TIME 01-14-2010 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by JollyJohnny (Post 3024367)
Well said Hot Pursuit, thats an impressive number on the GPS, thats RunninHot's 40 Skater right?

YEAP AND I WAS TUBBING OFF THE BACK:evilb: and now that my knee is replaced going to try it on the turbine this summer its a big tub :evilb:good nite

Jassman 01-15-2010 06:34 AM

another good thread went to sh!t

Audiofn 01-15-2010 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 3024443)
another good thread went to sh!t

Yup. People get pissed if we moderate this stuff out and people get pissed if we don't. I may have to take some time this weekend and clean this up.

yeller gambler 01-15-2010 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS (Post 3023845)
Nothing new yet. Got a date on the dyno, should be next week after it gets a calibration run.

Shawn have you made any pulls without the innercooler using the meth /water to cool the charge ???? theres a local here doing it with 850/900 hp with success but curious on bigger power motors. I think H@T Pursuit was going to try it have'nt heard if they did or he's happy with the power he has now

Jassman 01-15-2010 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 3024450)
Yup. People get pissed if we moderate this stuff out and people get pissed if we don't. I may have to take some time this weekend and clean this up.

It dont pay... it never would have happened anyways.. do you think the other guy wants the other guy to know how much HP he's really pushin at the next PR.. That's what makes it fun.. and then at the bar the real hp numbers come out:grinser010:

yeller gambler 01-15-2010 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 3024373)
as you can see from my last 6replys I finished the thread in 2beers one perc.:party-smiley-004:

OMG :chill-pill:

SHAWN DAVIS 01-15-2010 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by yeller gambler (Post 3024455)
Shawn have you made any pulls without the innercooler using the meth /water to cool the charge ???? theres a local here doing it with 850/900 hp with success but curious on bigger power motors. I think H@T Pursuit was going to try it have'nt heard if they did or he's happy with the power he has now

Every boat motor I've done over 5 lbs of boost gets an intercooler,screw blown or not. When we pulled the last ones in the boat we only ran it up to 15 lbs and no meth injection. But its got it now, and a few other changes.
I'd hate to rely on injection to keep from burning up a motor, so we set 'em up to live without it unless really gettin after it.
Same goes for boost retard ignition.