Like Tree2Likes

STOLEN: Adrenaline V24

Old 04-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2000 28 skater

So what was the deal with this boat? It is for sale now in the classifides and a friend of mine is interested. He talked to the dealer that has it listed and they told him there is a long story behind it but didn't go into detail. My friend has since read some of these posts and even called the guy who started this post claiming a stolen boat. The guy hung up the phone on him twice.
The selling dealer says the titles are clean and nothing is wrong with the boat. WTF?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2006 Custom 30

I was the one that listed the boat and that was my cell phone listed. I have not received a call from anyone regarding the V24, so I am sorry your friend called a number that hung up on him. If your friend has got any questions he is more than welcome to give me a call - (678) 315-6428 on my cell.

Paul is correct about the boat. The police in Miami actually had the boat almost the whole time and the boat shows in brand-new condition. The titles are clear. As always you are more than welcome to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerider View Post
So what was the deal with this boat? It is for sale now in the classifides and a friend of mine is interested. He talked to the dealer that has it listed and they told him there is a long story behind it but didn't go into detail. My friend has since read some of these posts and even called the guy who started this post claiming a stolen boat. The guy hung up the phone on him twice.
The selling dealer says the titles are clean and nothing is wrong with the boat. WTF?
Old 07-05-2014, 01:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I see this boat is in the classifieds again. What was the real story? Sharp boat.