Notices

what's out there 4 $ 20 k

Old 01-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For a couple thousand more you could have this fountain.

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/7332
Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Thats what it cost with a bad engine smart guy, If you would have called before you taunting post, you would have gotten that info, engine has been rebuilt, hull and interior buffed and waxed, new batteries, new starter, new prop, If you cant afford it or its a bad, deal, Im not asking you to buy it, Im not a boat sales man I am in the chemical business. I want twin engines,and changed my mind on this boat, because having one blow in a single 26, isnt fun, I appreciate your smart azz remarks, win lose or draw, 20k is a very good deal, especially after what Ive spent making the boat right. In fact I still want a smaller baot to run around in and will take a trade and pay the difference on a 29-30baja outlaw or scarab with twins, in similar condition. Only looking for a boat to fit my needs, not flip for a profit, check my profile and the boats I own,and do the math,, but hell youve got all of 19posts, so of course, you know it all, p:

im not trying to make enemies, nor am i a smart azz, nor am i interested, nor do i have 50k posts...but neither ad says anything about a bad engine, the hull and interior being trashed...I would think someone would put in an ad that the engine was bad and not make people call to find out....just sayin...
Old 01-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered

hey mike, any of these boats look like what your friend is interested in?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...00000162166812

Try this link if you have facebook.

I will take 16,000. This has been a great boat for me but i purchased a bigger boat and need to sell this one. Very well taken care of and Garage kept. Never left in the water. Fresh water only.

Call me 513-262-6827
Thanks!

Old 01-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Registered

Go to my website @ Sequoit.com We have a few options in stock for him and will look at all offers. I also sent you a PM Mike.
Thanks George
Old 01-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatntrkr
im not trying to make enemies, nor am i a smart azz, nor am i interested, nor do i have 50k posts...but neither ad says anything about a bad engine, the hull and interior being trashed...I would think someone would put in an ad that the engine was bad and not make people call to find out....just sayin...
Nor do you know a dayum thing your talking about, have you seen the boat in person? My price is fair, infact find me another 26 scarab 1994 or newer cheaper in running condition even, stop bashing mine, and sell your own, Im sure your phone is ringing off the hook for that formula,,
Btw heres the competition for your boat,, my boat doesnt even compare to yours,
http://www.boattrader.com/search-res...t-Length:DESC/
Old 01-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Registered

thats not mine..i saw it on craigslist and thought someone might be interested...i was just saying most people would of posted somewhere on an ad a bad engine, which is why that guy posted about doing a flip because there was no reason stated the price differance...chill out

that looks like a good priced boat though.

Last edited by boatntrkr; 01-08-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatntrkr
thats not mine...i was just saying...chill out
By your boat, I ment the one you posted, I was showing an example how you can take any boat and discrace it value if you attack before getting the details. I will respond to your full post this time, so you get what I am saying, even though I dont understand your point, or why you would feel the need to attack my boat thats forsale, when you have nothing to gain except waste everyones time with bad attitude. No my add doest include a full on description, nor its a full on ad, I bought the boat with a bad engine, and rebuilt it, the interior is nice, if the pictures make it look bad, I cant change that, some guy put up an old ad of the boat before I bought it, and tryed to devalue my boat, I dont know why, for he wasnt asking about a boat for his friend either, I was just posting my boat that is what I have said it is, (great running in good condition) at a price discounted $1500 off of what I have invested for an oso member, nothing more or less, if he is interested I will hear from him, or defend the boats condition from him, not any of you, for I did not post it for you to see. I am upset that people would attack and act this way on a site that is ment for helping each other enjoy a hobby. Your the one that needs to chill, you dont have a boat for sale, and your not interested in buying mine, however you feel the need to bash it with out ever seeing it? I will not respond to any further bashing, I dont need to sell this boat at all, and I feel its a good deal, and doubt you can find one of the same year and model cheaper, if you can I wont bash it, but encourage you to buy that one.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
By your boat, I ment the one you posted, I was showing an example how you can take any boat and discrace it value if you attack before getting the details. I will respond to your full post this time, so you get what I am saying, even though I dont understand your point, or why you would feel the need to attack my boat thats forsale, when you have nothing to gain except waste everyones time with bad attitude. No my add doest include a full on description, nor its a full on ad, I bought the boat with a bad engine, and rebuilt it, the interior is nice, if the pictures make it look bad, I cant change that, some guy put up an old ad of the boat before I bought it, and tryed to devalue my boat, I dont know why, for he wasnt asking about a boat for his friend either, I was just posting my boat that is what I have said it is, (great running in good condition) at a price discounted $1500 off of what I have invested for an oso member, nothing more or less, if he is interested I will hear from him, or defend the boats condition from him, not any of you, for I did not post it for you to see. I am upset that people would attack and act this way on a site that is ment for helping each other enjoy a hobby. Your the one that needs to chill, you dont have a boat for sale, and your not interested in buying mine, however you feel the need to bash it with out ever seeing it? I will not respond to any further bashing, I dont need to sell this boat at all, and I feel its a good deal, and doubt you can find one of the same year and model cheaper, if you can I wont bash it, but encourage you to buy that one.

Im not bashing your boat bro at all nor am i attacking anyone...i was simply sticking up for another member because the ads looked like a flip and you got mad at him for calling it out..i agree with you, with a new motor and stuff the higher price is justified. But, the ads dont say anything about a bad motor so, he was just going off ads...
Old 01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered

LOL!!

<-----------------Please see pic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.