Notices

Cancer

Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cancer

I lost my mother to cancer almost 17 years ago now, miss her every day.

I was on Holiday break in Lincoln Ne and stopped in at this awsome shop. Was a skater and bmx er back in he 80's so any skate shop will pull me in. Started talking with the owner and she informed me she had be diagnosed and she is in a tuff spot trying to close down her store before she has surgery. I am not sure why maybe it was her honesty in everything she was going through ,but I felt I could spread the word to her closing down and see if anyone could be in need of her inventory. From dealer's to your kids if they need anything she could really use the help.

Here is a link to her website http://www.freeformboards.net/

Please help if you can she is trying to move 100,000.00 in product in 30 days. Anything from hats to boards for h20 frozen or not.

Billy
Old 01-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Wow that sucks! Looks like a really nice shop. Didn't notice any lifejackets or anything that might attract this crowd!
Old 01-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NKissau
Wow that sucks! Looks like a really nice shop. Didn't notice any lifejackets or anything that might attract this crowd!
Wakeboards maybe...

I honestly looked through it for a winter coat, but it seems that their apparel isn't online yet.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cancer,that stuff scares the hell out of me.i wish her the best.all you guys out there say aprayer for her.