Notices

Driving Lessons in NY?

Old 01-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driving Lessons in NY?

Might sound ridiculous, but I'm looking for an instructor. Got my first true offshore boat in June 09' and ended up rebuilding the motor up to 620hp (around 90mph). I know Tres has a course in Florida, but that doesn't include going offshore and physically learning how to operate the boat/ read the water. I'm more interested in going out for a 2 hour ride to learn trim locations, proper tab use etc.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Might sound ridiculous, but I'm looking for an instructor. Got my first true offshore boat in June 09' and ended up rebuilding the motor up to 620hp (around 90mph). I know Tres has a course in Florida, but that doesn't include going offshore and physically learning how to operate the boat/ read the water. I'm more interested in going out for a 2 hour ride to learn trim locations, proper tab use etc.
Tres's course does all of that and they travel to you.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Registered

There is a class with Tres coming up in NJ around May I think which I hoping to get in on.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,049 Likes on 274 Posts

My dads been racing and winning since 1982, hed be happy to help a krypto brother
Old 01-31-2010, 12:49 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Our course is an instructional technology engineered Performance Based curriculum. In order to received certification you must drive your boat in conditions to a minimum standard PCS Performance, Condition, and Standard. We use basic Human Performance Technology HPT models to teach minimum skill level Proficiency and use repetitive coaching to imprint appropriate response when riding your boat.

We only live in Florida. Our courses re completely exportable and are conducted worldwide. Tres is going up to NY/NJ soon.

Check the website for more details or message message for more information.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Registered

The NY class is set. Sunday and Monday. in L.I.