Like Tree0Likes

Need help- Need an arch for my boat

Old 02-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: Excalibur 27 Flat Deck Restomod

I have one off of my 40 Excalibur. Measurements are very close to what you have listed. I can confirm this weekend if you are still looking.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: Excalibur 27 Flat Deck Restomod

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J View Post
You have got to be kidding!!!???? Your going to ruin the lines of an APACHE????????????????? Fuk it and buy a Fountain! or a Scarab, or a Sonic with an arch but PLEASE don't turn an APACHE into an abortion!!!!!!!!!
Ssshhhhhhhh!!! Some of us need to get rid of them!!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

My Boats: 1991 41 Apache WarPath!!!

Look I don't need any BS about this, It serves quite a few purposes for me with what I am giong to be usin my boa for now as oppose to what I did with it in Florida now that its wth me inPennsylvania. I am planning on using it to sleep out on weekends in it, I need to get some canvas bimini top an such soifi rains while Iam out for a weekendI can cover it and keep dry, use the cabin to sleep and be comfy jog JUST a wave smasher anymore. I need to be able to make it a canvas cocoon if need be an enjoy the cool nights on the water so I am having the cabin redone, arch, canvas, lights on the underside of the arch for cockpit lighting, Color changing LED lighting for the cabin and engine compartment, plexiglass acrylic lexan lucite mirrors, more airbrushing in alot of places, etc. Now that I am going to use this as a "weekend Apartment" I am going to need a few things to help me out in my task to keep my boat dry at night, in rainstorms, if I have to drive somewhere in the rain I have the clear canvas windows up front to do so and put some spotlights on top of the arch so I can see where I am going at night. So enough with the sarcastic comments and please someone help me find an arch for a fair price huh? I am venturing a guess here that there are a few hundred fountain arches out there for sale that no one is telling me about. C'mon guys, Help a brother out here, Would it help if I made a mount on it for a stripper pole so if we were tied up out in Tulleytown Cove and a few people wanted to try their drunken pole skills, would that be so bad? Or would you still want to peel my skin off with a knife dipped in crap?
Look, Anyways as stated above is my boat, I need one for many reasons so could someone please help me find a fountain arch for this monster please?
Thanks
Jason
Old 02-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Registered

My Boats: Top Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayl13 View Post
Look I don't need any BS about this, It serves quite a few purposes for me with what I am giong to be usin my boa for now as oppose to what I did with it in Florida now that its wth me inPennsylvania. I am planning on using it to sleep out on weekends in it, I need to get some canvas bimini top an such soifi rains while Iam out for a weekendI can cover it and keep dry, use the cabin to sleep and be comfy jog JUST a wave smasher anymore. I need to be able to make it a canvas cocoon if need be an enjoy the cool nights on the water so I am having the cabin redone, arch, canvas, lights on the underside of the arch for cockpit lighting, Color changing LED lighting for the cabin and engine compartment, plexiglass acrylic lexan lucite mirrors, more airbrushing in alot of places, etc. Now that I am going to use this as a "weekend Apartment" I am going to need a few things to help me out in my task to keep my boat dry at night, in rainstorms, if I have to drive somewhere in the rain I have the clear canvas windows up front to do so and put some spotlights on top of the arch so I can see where I am going at night. So enough with the sarcastic comments and please someone help me find an arch for a fair price huh? I am venturing a guess here that there are a few hundred fountain arches out there for sale that no one is telling me about. C'mon guys, Help a brother out here, Would it help if I made a mount on it for a stripper pole so if we were tied up out in Tulleytown Cove and a few people wanted to try their drunken pole skills, would that be so bad? Or would you still want to peel my skin off with a knife dipped in crap?
Look, Anyways as stated above is my boat, I need one for many reasons so could someone please help me find a fountain arch for this monster please?
Thanks
Jason
Hey Jason...Glad to see you around !....Just a FYI..running the spotlights is illegal. The Coasties will get you.
Get that Apache together this summer !!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 02 Cigarette Mystique T/S

It's your boat, rig it with stacks and tractor flaps if that's what ya want!

How's the motors progressing?

Good luck Jay,

PS, I just found your old Apache business card from the Miami show back in '03 !

Kurt
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Registered

Hey BirdDog, HOw ya been ?>???
Illegal? To run lights at night? Thats a new one. Well if I am anchored out at Tulleytown, I can use 2 search lights to look around the shoreline or something if I am bored.

Kurt, My friend Kurt, Hey hold on to that business card, one day it might be worth nothing LMFAO
I still have a stack of about 10 of them left so thats the only evidence I never worked there LOL
Hell my pay check was an envelope full of cash with no pay stub so what does that tell you about Thad's business practices LOLOL More like there were none to begin with.
I am waiting for an opening with Norm Acker at Bay Performance
http://www.bayperformanceinc.com/

Norm is going to help me out with a few things and I have a backup plan for the engines through Lorenzo's engine shop in Hulmville PA so she should be ready to go soon I hope, if I can get some of Norm's time free'ed up to take care of the drive and steering and some other things im having some issues with.
Norm seems to have quite a big of Apache experience too so that always helps, Hell look what he did to Oh Holy One's boat. Look what he did to Sacred Ground. (Yes Norm Painted Sacred Ground)
So I am going to the right guy!
J
Old 02-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered

got one off a 98 sonic and im in pa its yours if u want it dont know the diminsions got a spot light on it to il be away this weekend and can measure it next week
Old 02-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Registered

Where in PA are you located at?
Just trying to give myself a rough idea of how far of a drive it is for me.
Thanks, sounds great!!!
Much appreciated.
Jason
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: 33 POWERPLAY

Geez Jay can't I have a lil fun with ya? I understand why you want an arch but I can't see doing it to that boat....
Old 02-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Registered

im near avondale in so. chester co. bay performance is about 1/2 hour south from here hope that helps . my boat had the set up your lookin for wish i had the camper top sometimes but just never liked the arch .ive been savin the arch hopin somebody could use it