ILMOR owners.............. >

ILMOR owners..............

Notices

ILMOR owners..............

Old 04-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Steet
I had a pair of 550's in a 41' Velocity and then those were upgraded a year later to the new 625's and they are both incredible engine packages. The 710's and then the newest of the Ilmor family 725 with the Indy drive is spectacular. I would love to have them in a boat. I absolutely loved the 625's and the sound not to mention the fantastic fuel economy. They are truely the engine to beat on fuel consumption, realiability, and customer service.
Steet turned me onto the Ilmor power & I'm on my second Ilmor powered boat thanks to him.

Infact I dragged her to Michigan this past weekend to have her upfitted w/ their new Indy drives.

Ilmor package should make her about bulletproof.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
In fact I dragged her to Michigan this past weekend to have her upfitted w/ their new Indy drives. Ilmor package should make her about bulletproof.

So far, I have -zero- hours on my 725. (But it's been in and out of the boat 3 times for mockup and rigging...)
Old 04-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

C-Spray,

You are the guy w/ all the pics & have been doing a fine job of posting them in the other thread documenting your Bat Boat transformation!

What pics would you like to see here? I don't have any drive retro-fit pics to share YET but I will launch a thread as soon as I have something to share.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Nick/IlmorDude,

I now have a little over 200 hours on my 7-10s in the Donzi 38ZR "Vipers & Vixens" since the upgrade with the #6s two years ago. Absolutely no problems at all, and you know i do all the maintenance myself.

The Domin8er 28' with the 625 has had no problems either, but has only 40 hours.

How is Paul's Donzi 38ZR doing, and how many hours is she showing?
Old 04-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

What would it cost to upgrade my twin 7-10's to indy drives?