Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmmmm ........ lol

http://bigthink.com/ideas/18075
Old 02-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by jdub
And just to make things clear, I stand behind (literally) all my used vibrators. If you feel you got shafted in any way with one of my vibrators....... you got what you paid for
LMAO
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Registered

It sounds to me like yall are more pissed that he didnt take your advice than he is that the deal went bad..or not bad..or whatever.

1. If he gets screwed I think there is a obligation to let people know who the guy is so they dont have the same dealings.
2. If it doesnt go bad then no harm no foul.

Point is he started a thread asking for advice, you gave it, he didnt take it, now he is a "buster". Doesnt seem right.

Advice on OSO is something that should always be carefully considered seeing as how there is always some clown that just bought a boat and is an expert, or hitman, or collector for the mob or whatever.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
At the very least someone should come out and tone the thing down, or do some explaining. Heck, if I were the Seller at this point I would have outted myself and explained what was going on, as a means of preventative maintenance and damage control if it ever does come to light.

That said, the whole thing may have been bogus. It very much seemed like it was made up on the spot. At every turn the situation seemed to mimic exactly what the Buyer needed to support his cause, and at every turn the facts were revised to fit a better Buyer story (i.e. the lack of communication wasn't mentioned in the first post, but it became rampant in a revisionist manner by the 3rd page...).
Buster here. It absolutely was not bogous. I don't recall ever changing facts. I added facts as I went along to clarify. I actually did take advice from several members posting just not the advice some of you wanted me to take. The first piece of advice I took was to stay calm and try to work it out which is what happened. The second piece of advice I took was it might be time to delete the thread. I would love for the seller to out himself I made him aware of the thread. Since things were settled I don't think it's my place to out him.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by apppedigree
It sounds to me like yall are more pissed that he didnt take your advice than he is that the deal went bad..or not bad..or whatever.

1. If he gets screwed I think there is a obligation to let people know who the guy is so they dont have the same dealings.
2. If it doesnt go bad then no harm no foul.

Point is he started a thread asking for advice, you gave it, he didnt take it, now he is a "buster". Doesnt seem right.

Advice on OSO is something that should always be carefully considered seeing as how there is always some clown that just bought a boat and is an expert, or hitman, or collector for the mob or whatever.
To be perfectly honest I'm not pissed....I just feel by not letting members know who is screwing him it puts others at the same risk.

Also...just the fact that he felt the need to ask the question "how long until you out another OSO member" means he already knew the answer.

He asked a question....he got the answer...he chose not to out him. Now if I get screwed by the same guy.....then I'll be pissed!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

To be perfectly honest I'm not pissed....I just feel by not letting members know who is screwing him it puts others at the same risk.

Also...just the fact that he felt the need to ask the question "how long until you out another OSO member" means he already knew the answer.

He asked a question....he got the answer...he chose not to out him. Now if I get screwed by the same guy.....then I'll be pissed!
Then you feel free to out him!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sunshadow
Then you feel free to out him!
PM me his name....I ain't scared
Old 02-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Smile

I agree! If someone has bad service. I would want to know. Why should someone else have to deal with the same bad experience someone had to already gone thru.

Aren't we one big happy family here that helps each other out!!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sunshadow
Buster here. It absolutely was not bogous. I don't recall ever changing facts. I added facts as I went along to clarify. I actually did take advice from several members posting just not the advice some of you wanted me to take. The first piece of advice I took was to stay calm and try to work it out which is what happened. The second piece of advice I took was it might be time to delete the thread. I would love for the seller to out himself I made him aware of the thread. Since things were settled I don't think it's my place to out him.
Look man, I'm glad you got it resolved...really....this hobby/sport is expensive enough as it is. To have somebody string you along or screw you over only adds to this expense.

You say you made the seller aware of the thread...do you think that had anything to do with the problem being solved?.....wait don't answer....a simple "thank you" to the OSO community will be fine
Old 02-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Registered

I agree with you there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.