Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2010 Checkmate/Baja/OSO party pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/225741-2010-checkmate-baja-oso-party-pics.html)

bajaboatnut 03-06-2010 02:26 PM

Looks like a blast

bajarick 03-06-2010 02:27 PM

Sorrry I missed it, looks like everyone had
a good time. Im planning on the sandusky
barge party in june maybe Ill see some of you
there.
Rick

JRalston 03-06-2010 06:03 PM

WOW!! i really enjoyed myself!

brian41 03-06-2010 06:08 PM

Well after a 4 hour nap most of the pain brought on by excess of fluids have passed. This was certainly the best time I have had in a long time and it was nice to put faces together with screen names of the members of this and other sites.

Doc the boat is truly a work of art and a real bummer if it has to go.

To the former Baja employees a pleasure as always and thanks for the winter break.

Best part was that I finally got to meet RG :kiss:

Racegirl3 03-06-2010 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 3061296)
Best part was that I finally got to meet RG :kiss:

:D It was great hanging with you guys - Thanks again for bringing me the coolest door prize ... and for not stealing my banner :drink:

XT-Innovator 03-06-2010 07:19 PM

HELLO, HELLO What day is it?? Thanks for the pic's Dawn...someone had to hold the bar from falling over! Looks like Adam is a pretty good pole dancer.....

XT :party-smiley-004:

Smitty 03-07-2010 10:06 AM

What a great afternoon/evening !!! It was alot of fun to be able to meet in person many people I have only seen posting on OSO.

Thanks to Mark, Adam, Chris, Clayton, Lane, Brian, Ed, Jason, Christina, Greg, Dave, Dave (XT) and forgive us for the names we missed !!!!

It was definitely worth the drive from Chicago for us and if there is another event, count us in !!!

And a big thanks to all those who provided the free stuff !!!!

brian41 03-07-2010 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 3061309)
:and for not stealing my banner :drink:

Some how Mic ended up with the banner but I already knew you wanted it. I told him before we went out to the truck that I was going to give it to you.

I do not remember the cat fight but I do remember Greg's cat nap.

About the shirts..... I was sitting on the couch last night when I hear 1 of my girls ask my wife "whats that mean". referring to the first line on the bottom of the event shirts. My wife gives me a look and all I could come up with was " Thats what the boys from Ohio do when they go out on boats"

TEAMBAJA 03-07-2010 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 3061698)
About the shirts..... I was sitting on the couch last night when I hear 1 of my girls ask my wife "whats that mean". referring to the first line on the bottom of the event shirts. My wife gives me a look and all I could come up with was " Thats what the boys from Ohio do when they go out on boats"

I think it was from one of Docs favorite shirts I own. :drink:

Good seeing you again Brian, maybe we should have a boys night out in your hood. Are you close to Greektown?

brian41 03-07-2010 06:11 PM

I am about 1/2 hour away from Greektown and you guys are always welcome. I will be opening the pool in a couple of weeks but would be enforcing mandatory restroom breaks with this crowd. Some may confuse it with the pee pool at PIB after a few rounds.

Tell Dave it would be a good excuse to pick up the back seat if I find it.