Notices

Mercedes Boat Speed Run!

Old 03-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
I could give a rats as* what kind of a hull it was!! He did it to take over the worlds fastest pleasure boat!! Gino did race Jeff,, I'll go on record that anyone in anyhull on OSO talks about how fast they run aleast be driving.We went through this in Jacksonville with the cat killer V. Reggie sent a race boat to poker run. I did say it was a great run you asked why not many post after 9000 views!! I answered and was my opinion,, I to have a membership.
Keith..The Skater part was a joke..hence the LOL...the guys that basically said to you that Gino needs to be driving to set the record..I disagree with all of them..Gino stated the reasons..no need for me to repeat them...There was also enough reasons stated why the other guys of fast boats didn't run their boats eithe..rGino as of now has the fastest pleasure version boat... END OF STORY.. I have no dog in this fight, or have no beef's with anyone...I just wish the BS would stop..I've read enough of the going back and forth on henny penny BS do to arrogance...Who's right or wrong..at this point I don't care.....It would be nice to see everyone get along, give the guy credit whether he is liked, not liked, not in the click...or what ever their reasons..but dont discredit what was achieved..Thats all my point was..

BTW on HDTH Gino's boat is on the worlds most expensive rides..right now.

Last edited by Jassman; 03-14-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My feelings and many others feel like Gino should have been part of the team running the Mti.
Owning the boat and paying a professional driver and stick man takes away from
the speed.. A great accomplishment but looks like a pro Race Team instead of a weekend poker runner.
QUOTE=Jassman;3067020]Keith..I think that's bullsh!t.

The Skater part didn't bother me,,the bullsh*t part did because we all know if Bill or Byrd would have did the same thing we would be having the same thread.It amazes me sometimes on OSO that people post on open forums and if someone disagrees with the popular person some will get there nads in a twist!!
My reply did give him great credit with the question of why he decided not to ride.Gino gave the answer and we have no issues ,,except I need more boost now. I for one knows what it takes to run big #s in a big cat and live to see another day. Its been good chating with you..
Old 03-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by schnydo
I WAS A MEMBER ON TH1S SITE FOR YEARS DID NOT RENEW CAUSE IT WAS SO SLOW FORE SO LONG MIGHT RENEW
Come on back see all the fun you been missing.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

QUOTE=Jassman;3067020]Keith..I think that's bullsh!t.

The Skater part didn't bother me,,the bullsh*t part did because we all know if Bill or Byrd would have did the same thing we would be having the same thread.It amazes me sometimes on OSO that people post on open forums and if someone disagrees with the popular person some will get there nads in a twist!!
My reply did give him great credit with the question of why he decided not to ride.Gino gave the answer and we have no issues ,,except I need more boost now. I for one knows what it takes to run big #s in a big cat and live to see another day. Its been good chating with you..

If Bill did the same thing I would have still commented the same way... Like I have in every one of his threads... Great job...and would have left it at that for what ever Personal reasons Bill decided not to run the boat that day...The boat did the speed and just cause he didnt drive THAT DAY doesnt mean he didnt have the balls..or it doesnt count...or what ever reason there might be..which were given.. Thats how I took your post...thats why the BS comment. I have met Bill a few times..Gino only in passing... once... Who's more popular..doesn't matter to me, I hold no partiality..including you..Who I Do Know, better than both these guys.... What's really important ....I have the most repect for anyone that has set records and has tried to improve this sport..especially poker runner's (and thats what keeps these custom engines builders in business..lol)...and that's both these guys..You know as well as I do.. Gino could have ran that boat that day and got those speeds..the conditions were near perfect..hell you and I could have...ok..maybe you...not me..
My nads don't get twisted..life's too short for me..we all are entitled to our opinions, like you stated ..Kieth, Have a great day.