H2o Full Throttle - Update

Notices

H2o Full Throttle - Update

Old 03-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow H2o Full Throttle - Update

Good Morning All,

Just wanted to let you know that after Ned had a chat with Matt and Eric and the rest of the team on H2O we have decided to shelve the magazine for the rest of 2010. Because there is little advertising out there in the industry at the moment we have decided it is best to put the magazine on hold til things get a bit better.

All those who have a complimentary/paid subscription will continue with that subscription when the magazine resumes and the number of issues remaining will start from then.

Its not really something we wanted to do but were not prepared to just throw money away with each issue as its not cheap to print and post the magazine, as other publishers here will tell you.

The H2O Team is committed to continuing with the magazine and will re-evaluate it in November. Thanks for your understanding in this and believe me that Ned, Matt & Eric and the rest of the team didn't take this decision lightly but to ensure the magazine survives for the long run it was a decision we thought had to be done.

Any questions please drop my office an email on [email protected]

Regards All,

Rick Williams
Admin Manager
H2O Full Throttle
Old 03-15-2010, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful Magazine. I hope all works out well
Old 03-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,234 Posts

My take is much the same as Augie's, http://www.boats.com/boat-content/20...hy-it-matters/.

All I know for sure is that the H20 Full Throttle won't, as Rick explained, print in 2010. My hope is that they come back strong in 2011.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

One of the best looking Magazines out there, the picture's, the print and paper quality is of the highest quality available. Looking forward to when you start-up again and good luck.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:21 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great magazine, I hope it all works out for them.