Like Tree0Likes

Outerlimits SV 40 Open

Reply
Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 PM
  #31
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: None of your business
My Boats: 37 Outerlimits INCOGNITO
Posts: 637
Default

Definitely a cool boat
richanton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:17 AM
  #32
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 314
Default

I've been wanting one in supersport too. It nearly happenned but now ... P1 is done...
ufix1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:33 PM
  #33
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
animalhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warwick, RI
Posts: 985
Default

I'm sure there will be some sort of racing. If not it will be real fast when you pull the added weight out of it. It is not good news, but we will find a way to get through it.
animalhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:44 PM
  #34
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
ktron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: MA/NH
My Boats: Doug Wright Perf 360
Posts: 1,548
Default

Mint looking boat! How fast is the boat w/600's?
ktron is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:51 PM
  #35
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
animalhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warwick, RI
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktron View Post
Mint looking boat! How fast is the boat w/600's?
It is tough to say because this boat was geared for hard acceleration, and it was loaded up to meet minimum weight requirements of P1. I can tell you that it will well exceed the 100 moh mark without hesitation.
animalhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:28 AM
  #36
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalhouse View Post
I'm sure there will be some sort of racing. If not it will be real fast when you pull the added weight out of it. It is not good news, but we will find a way to get through it.
KNow what you're saying fred
ufix1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:48 PM
  #37
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalhouse View Post
It is tough to say because this boat was geared for hard acceleration, and it was loaded up to meet minimum weight requirements of P1. I can tell you that it will well exceed the 100 moh mark without hesitation.
Hey Fred did you get my PM?
Detail Toyz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:57 PM
  #38
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
animalhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warwick, RI
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detail Toyz View Post
Hey Fred did you get my PM?
yes I did. I am traveling and will be in the office Wed. Morning. I'll give you a shout then.
animalhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:29 PM
  #39
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalhouse View Post
yes I did. I am traveling and will be in the office Wed. Morning. I'll give you a shout then.
Sounds good man thanks. Safe traveles
Detail Toyz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:14 AM
  #40
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 863
Default

What determined the stbd fwd in the stagger?
ILMORdude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.