Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need boat towed from LA to Havasu >

Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Notices

Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Old 04-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Cat & Mice

Question Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Guy's, I need to get my boat to Havasu on Thursday from Eliminator in Mira Loma. I am going to the Heat Wave Poker run and I really don't want to drive all the way to LA then turn back and drvie back to Havasu.

Please Help

Pyle

P.S. My boat is a 28 Daytona w/twins. It's about 5000lbs

[email protected]

Old 04-22-2002, 04:42 PM
TRISUM

What's it worth to you??? Let me know I am off work this week. Dave

Old 04-22-2002, 04:45 PM
Uncle Toys

Mike - I might be able to do it for you. We are trying to determine our schedule Friday now, considering work, school, and all the pressure Tank and DougieFresh are putting on me with these posts about leaving Thursday . My boat is already up there, but I will be trailoring it to Semper's (I hope) Sunday afternoon. Does your boat need to go back to Eliminator? Or, considering the Regatta is only two weeks away, maybe store it there?

Old 04-22-2002, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

UT,

Grab that thing and meet up with us at Barstow before 5 AM

Tank
Old 04-22-2002, 05:03 PM
Uncle Toys

Tank, bro, 5 AM? Are you staying up all night?

Old 04-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Cat & Mice

UT, No I don't need it to go back to Eliminator. I think I will be bringing the boat back to Utah so I can get it cleaned up for the Regatta. When are you heading to Havasu??

Pyle

Old 04-22-2002, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

UT,

Come on man, we are getting up at like 3 am so we can meet up at Barstow by 5, be on the lake and running before 10 baby!! all day thurs, Fri, Sat. boating! Just get up and meet us there.....No sniveling about it being to early!!
Old 04-22-2002, 05:26 PM
Uncle Toys

Cat & Mice - Not sure what time I am leaving now that Tank has me in his crosshairs More important might be when were you expecting to be there. In other words, where would I leave it? Eliminators facility?

Tank - Are you sure your not my old-college-buddy David? Am I going to get in trouble with my wife or the law this weekend Honestly, I sounds like fun! Let me slide this into the conversation at dinner tonight at see how it floats

Old 04-22-2002, 06:17 PM
Cat & Mice

UT, I am staying at the Islander RV park on the Island. I think I will get there sometime late Thursday (Maybe super early Fri morn.)

Pyle

Old 04-22-2002, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UT, Pressure Thurs. Jillian & I are going Wed. so now you really need to look at your schedule. I would like to be a fly on the wall at dinner tonight.

DL

Quick Reply: Need boat towed from LA to Havasu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.