Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's boating in Eastern Oregon like?? >

What's boating in Eastern Oregon like??

Notices

What's boating in Eastern Oregon like??

Old 04-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's boating in Eastern Oregon like??

Anyone know what the boat scene in Eastern Oregon is like? I spend time in Portland for business and was wondering where the spots are that everyone goes?

I have only fished in the Willamette once, and otherwise only been on land. Where can you go for warm water? In Michigan, the lakes my wife and I go to usually hit are about 75-78 degrees (water temp) by summer. Anything get this warm in Oregon? Where do the performance boats typically go? Noise/speed restrictions?

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:32 AM
OCM
Registered

Lake Billychinook In Eastern Oregon. In Portland The rivers are where you well find the big boats. Water temp in the rivers late summer will get into the low to mid 70's.

Tim
oregoncustommarine.com
Attached Thumbnails What's boating in Eastern Oregon like??-sub-011.jpg   What's boating in Eastern Oregon like??-boats-213.jpg  
Old 04-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered

Thanks Tim!

Is that the CRC boat in the Columbia?

BTW. . . Also noticed that you are a Nordic dealer. Do they still make the smaller closed-bow boats like the Blaze/Sprints? Can you get an 22 EVO in a closed bow?

Thanks.