Goggles, sunglasses, or... >

Goggles, sunglasses, or...

Notices

Goggles, sunglasses, or...

Old 04-23-2002, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres the deal.
If you havent tried these your missing the boat.
www.spy-sunglasses.com
Check out the Micro Scoops, they are awsome. I wear contacts and have no problems at all. They have a rubber pad ear piece so they get a little grip, vented front so they dont fog, eye brow and check ridge so they seal to your face. Another bonus is they are only $70.00 so if they do fly off your head your not wiggin about your $250.00 Okleys. I bought a pair for my g/f and keep a spare pair on the boat. Try um youll love um.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:58 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Oakley Tens - polarized...block the wind well and stay put on your head. Typical Oakley high quality glass...hard to beat.
Old 04-23-2002, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by puder
i am a contact wearer too. I usually wear oakleys and i am ok. They are wrap aroudn though. Not the big goofey early 1990s ones but the newer ones that cover your eye. They seem to keep most of the wind out. ON my motocyle i wear them too and are fine with the visor up. I much prefer them to riding with the visor down. I have so far tested them upto about 90-100 (not plannign on testing at higher speeds either)
LOL!!!! I wear the big goofy early 90's Oakleys. My wife thinks I look like a house-fly. Oh well, at least the price was right -- free!!!
Old 04-24-2002, 07:03 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Vented Purebreds!
Old 04-24-2002, 10:02 PM
Boating Fool

I have three pairs I bounce around in. One pair, Ray-ban Highstreet, are wire frames so the tan line is not as bad, but I take some wind in the eyes. Second is a plastic pair of Ray bans (Cutters). There are areodynamic and I don't take any wind in the eyes. Went 70mph with them on and did not dry out my contacts(I did have a windscreen in front of me straight up). Tan line is worse than the wire frames but not as bad as my Oakley Minutes which have the same effectiveness as the Ray Bans.