Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OMFG!!  Triple digits LIVES!!!! >

OMFG!! Triple digits LIVES!!!!

Notices

OMFG!! Triple digits LIVES!!!!

Old 06-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zgHL0mErk4 how about this glasstron???
Old 06-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I miss him !! Those threads were great fun to read !!
Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
Toasty,I agree with your statement. As far as other comments about Triple Didgits...so the guy claims his boat is faster than what most think is possible, so what? And his Alpha Drive has not exploded due to being used in a manner it was not designed for (hp and trq.) Did he steal from anyone (Fred Cecil), did he claim to be something he was not (Little Duece)? Did he commit a crime such a murder, rape, robbery (not to the best of my knowledge). Did his boat crash and injure himself or his passengers? He is by far not the worse guy ever on OSO.

If you can get a 22' Stingray to run faster than 85 mph that is strong, 100 mph is likely BS but so what. No one likes liars, I agree, but really there are too many haters, and complainers in the world in general...If you don't like him I understand, I do not know him, but for the average Joe trying to make his 22' boat go faster, and trying things to make it be faster, how can you knock that? That is the credit that is due. I would like to see this boat on the water someday, and I would run him, has anyone raced this guy?
Have you had a chance to read the original thread from approx 2 years ago? There is no way that anyone could support this clown.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
After seeing the kind of money guys spend beefing up their Bravo drives, actually $7500 isn't really too bad.
Except that you can buy 6 aftermarket alphas with 3 year unconditional warranties and still have money left to fill the tak and buy beer...
Old 06-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Have you had a chance to read the original thread from approx 2 years ago? There is no way that anyone could support this clown.
Bill, I think that thread got poofed. I tried finding it earlier, but couldn't. But I did find three spin-off threads
Old 06-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by birdog
I miss him !! Those threads were great fun to read !!
Those were as fun to read as the Fast Freddy threads on Hot Boat
Old 06-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those old threads were pure entertainment. I pretty sure he was saying he could dust anyone with a Cig in 3-4's or some other outrageous claim(s) like that.

As someone who is not really mechanically inclined (speaking about myself here), I can respect anyone that can tear down and rebuild an engine and/or drive, but it still won't take away from what this guy was saying. I think when the time came to put up or shut up, he shut up.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill

I must admit I only read bits and pieces, so I am not fully up to speed on all his claims and actions. I am aware that he had a 22' Stingray on Barnegat Bay and he thought he ran 90 mph+, and he was using an Alpha Drive. The rest I do not remember and or did not read, but he sure made some people riled-up on OSO. I am a neutral party in all of this.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:32 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
Those old threads were pure entertainment. I pretty sure he was saying he could dust anyone with a Cig in 3-4's or some other outrageous claim(s) like that.

As someone who is not really mechanically inclined (speaking about myself here), I can respect anyone that can tear down and rebuild an engine and/or drive, but it still won't take away from what this guy was saying. I think when the time came to put up or shut up, he shut up.
He did shut up. I think enough money was put up so that if he won he got what his boat was worth as a bet. If he lost we got to run over the boat with a track hoe. If I remember correctly. I think I even offered to tattoo the speed on my azz. he ran away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.