Notices

Instead of bashing

Old 04-27-2002, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

What about all the dems in the government or your future pics for president -- NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THEM??? CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING CAN YOU...STOP BASHING THE REPS IF YOU HAVE NO ONE TO REPLACE THEM THAT ARE BETTER. I TAKE YOUR FAILURE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION AS A LACK OF GOOD THINGS TO WRIGHT ABOUT. IF YOU THINK GORE SHOULD HAVE WON THEN WHERE DO --YOU--THINK WE WOULD BE WITH HIM IN OFFICE???
Old 04-27-2002, 05:49 PM
supercrash

Tinker...heres how I see it..The D's and the R's are basically the same party...having just these two parties to choose from is really no choice at all...The amount of money that it takes to make a respectible run is just to outragous and then if you do make it that far you will always be squeezed out of the debates like you don't exist...there is really no fair chance for anybody outside the two parties to win...and that is how they want it...The D's and R's and will never give up a system that they only have to compete against one other party..

Now I have listed lots of frauds and dirty illeagal dealings that have involved the Bush family...Take it or leave it ...but it's the truth...

Old 04-28-2002, 01:18 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Congress won't even let us drill in Alaska for our own oil so that we might not be so dependant on foreign oil. We rely on about 60% of foreign oil which is too risky...it greatly compromises our position and weakens our negotiating power. It's the "save the earth" type of campaigners that are making it happen this way and it's going to cause us to shoot ourselves in the foot. I'm in pursuit of the truth weather it;s Bush or Gore or whomever. I only vote republican because they're much closer to what I believe than the Dems. If the republicans are crooks then throw them out too! I WANT THE TRUTH!---along with justice, freedom and liberty. I love my fellow man and I love my country and I do believe gov't is needed...but NOTHING near the extent of what it is today. Besides, ONLY God has and IS the only redeeming answer to this world...He loves us. One hundred years from now we will ALL know what the truth is then. I'm neither democrat nor republican---I'm a Christocrat. God has already spoken (His Word---the Bible) and His Word is final!
Old 04-28-2002, 08:00 AM
hirschy77

What a fitting post this sunday morning!!!!!!! I'm off to church thanking him for this great country....

Old 04-28-2002, 08:17 AM
ck54
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bush senior is got to be a good guy, he has a Cigarette fish boat!!
Old 04-28-2002, 08:30 AM
supercrash

Kaama...Good point...God did already speak...And his words and laws are final....Now all you belivers just need to accept that and stop changing his laws and follow them and stop defying your God...

Tinker....Your point...Since I can't find a clean politician to show you then that excuses Bu$h for all his frauds and crimes...That makes real good sense...

Just look these up for a start..

Lone star cement fruad
Sooner Defense Developement fraud
MK Industries fraud..(all bush's profited from this)
St. Joseph Paper Land deal
(bush's saved by coca cola bailout)
Gloryhole mining deal
Orca supply company
Gulf oil and drilling supply company
(Gulf oil fraud goes back to Prescot Bush...W's grandaddy)
Boulder property limited partnership
Boca Chica Developement
Marine research Developement Corp.
Broward Federal Savings and loan fraud
Tons Of HUD fraud
Harken Energy
Tidewater Energy
International Monatary corp.
Destin Country Club Development
Swissco Management
Blackbird Investment Group
Carrollton Development Swindle
Glenwood And Glenbrook Realty limited partnerships
(Jeb,Neil,and george W. all had a piece on this one)

This list could go on forever and ever and ever...Just these frauds costed the taxpayers tens of millions already...Glad to see the whole country supports this kind of fraud...you suckers..

BTW...The Dems are still in grade school when it comes to fraud...The R's are running the big show , they are the King Fraudsters...

Old 04-28-2002, 08:35 AM
mlitefan

"Now I have listed lots of frauds and dirty illeagal dealings that have involved the Bush family...Take it or leave it ...but it's the truth..."

right...the "truth"

You need to get on with your life and stay off the conspiracy boards...Is there any part of America you DO like or are you just pissed at everyone? I bet you own stock in Tums..

Newsflash pal...your "truth" is nothing more than an opinion...which we all know are like...well...you get the picture...

You see, this is what you get when politics are discussed...no one is really "right" and on one is really "wrong"..

but some people like you are just pissed....life is too short...get on with it...

Old 04-28-2002, 08:46 AM
supercrash

Mlite...What do you know about the truth....?...I suspect nothing..
Do any of those frauds look familiar to you or should I list 20 more...Why don't you try to find out about some of these frauds for the real truth....You are forming a very strong opinion on something you know nothing about...

You MUST have firsthand information on these frauds in order to say that they are just my opinion..Sorry for the truth bomb lite ...but these things already have happened ...and people like you that blow these things off as bull just open the door even more for these frauds to be commited...The Gov. loves this kind of missinformed citizen...If you keep it up then you are playing into their hands

Old 04-28-2002, 09:10 AM
mlitefan

Yep Super and the morons who run the conspiracy sites that you get all this "truth" from love you just as much.

How about posting where you get your information and let everyone see what a conspiracy nut you really are.

Newsflash...you can't beleive everything you read on the internet...

Did you see the thread about the dead OSO member? No??? Go read it and get a dose of reality about your solid gold "truth"

This crap you are posting is pathetic and THEY (conspiracy sites) thrive off your eagerness to believe it and channel your bitterness...

THEY win...you lose...every time...

grow up...Do you still think Elvis is alive??? LMAO...damn....

You see, I KNOW where you get your information and that is why I think and KNOW it is such a big freaken joke...I never thought anyone actually took those sites seriously, but hey, a sucker is born every minute...as you so eagerly prove here...

Old 04-28-2002, 09:17 AM
mlitefan

Now I know who buys the supermarket tabloids...You subscribe to all of them as well Super? Seems like a "credible" news source for you...

I have developed a funny as **** mental picture about you waiting in line at the local Super Foods...eating a bag of powerded doughnuts as they rip the band from the fresh stack of tabloids...YES....

HAPPY READING!!!! LMAO!!!

It's TRUE you know...ALLLLLL TRUE...I read it...it must be...

Quick Reply: Instead of bashing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.