Who lives in a Pineapple under the Sea >

Who lives in a Pineapple under the Sea

Notices

Who lives in a Pineapple under the Sea

Old 04-30-2002, 12:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my god ...NOT HERE TOO !!!!

My girlfriend and her kids love Sponge Bob !
I'm sorry I just can't get into it...well maybe if I was on mushrooms !!

I like cartoons like Ren & Stimpy and South Park ! I know those aren't for the kids.
What happened to Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner show ? Is that too normal ?

Hey Bill,
It was nice talking to you again, and nice meeting your wife. Was she surprised at the piercing that Kym wants to get ? I don't know where you were at but I was standing by the table where Kym , your wife, Dawn and Mel were sitting and you should have heard the conversation
Old 04-30-2002, 01:08 AM
Registered

It was good talking with you too, Chuck. Apparently I missed a LOT at Tin Fish regarding the, ...umm, peircings. Christine msut have been suprised, because she mentioned some of the conversation, and I kept saying "Wait a minute, go back, she has what???" LOL. Crap, and I was off talking about boats... That's when you're supposed to give the "hey, check this out" sign, or instead maybe the "hey, listen in on this" sign.

I still like the Avalanche and probably should have brought it. I might have gotten a little less hassle for that than when I had to move the Infinity at Ocean Express. I guess I would have gotten greif either way.

As for cartoons, South Park is great but even the Simpsons is a little harsh for the kiddies. I wish they'd show that one after they went to bed. Watching spongebob on mushrooms? You'd laugh for hours, but you could do that watching the news, too.
Old 04-30-2002, 01:21 AM
Registered

I really hope we can get the helicopter photo shoot/fun together.
It would be nice to have some of the west side guys over for that too. Mitch,waterfoul, rambunctious,kaama ,mr gadgets and whoever else wants to come.
Tom was talking about no more than 20 boats , just so everyone is able to get some good photos of thier boats. He is going to have to have Dawn drive his boat so he doesn't get left out of the photo shoot.

Next time I will get your attention , the conversation was definitly a little more interesting that boats I just missed out on seeing the alleged piercing !

I'm hoping the next OSO get together is in Muskamoot with everyone rafted off.
Old 04-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Registered

Should we be discussing this "jewelry" on the SBSP thread?

I was confused by the name of the "article" and the actual placement of said "article". Once it was explained to me, the referred pain subsided. I thought Bill's eyes were going to fall out of his head when I told him "what the girls were talking about". We had a good time and can't wait until summer!

Christine