Notices

Geico vs. SBI Resolved

Old 06-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I am lurking around the forums again...I see nothing has changed in the last 6 years with offshore racing.

Catman...hows everything going????
Weeelll hey there stranger!! Do you have a boat now? Mine is gone.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let's look at it from this perspective. Team Geico, Haggin and crew have been nothing but great diplomats and stewards of the Offshore Racing circuit. They are the epitome of what racing and sportsmaship are all about. They bend over backwards for the other teams and are willing to put up big money promoting the sport.

If they hav decided that this confidential settlement was in their best interest and the best interest of the sport, we should he willing to accept it and move forward. At the same time, everyone should heed the warning about Carbonnel and his continued shenanigans. There are multiple circuits to race and commit to. One's actions are the truest measure of character. What have Carbonnel's actions taught you?

I am glad Geico has taken the route they feel is best for the sport (and themselves). I just hope this situation doesn't prevent them from committing to future media ventures.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Weeelll hey there stranger!! Do you have a boat now? Mine is gone.
Yes still have my Fountain 38TE center console with triple Verado's. I've been away from the forums for a long time....got back into taking my car to the track and enjoying that.