Notices

Our Photographers

Old 06-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Our Photographers

The summer event season has started , so I just wanted to recognize the efforts of all our great photography team for bringing us back all the action shots.

The Bimini Run this weekend looks like a great time and the photos are coming in already.

I understand first hand the amount of time and effort that it takes to put up these pictures for us.

Thanks to you all !!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe weekend.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
The summer event season has started , so I just wanted to recognize the efforts of all our great photography team for bringing us back all the action shots.

The Bimini Run this weekend looks like a great time and the photos are coming in already.

I understand first hand the amount of time and effort that it takes to put up these pictures for us.

Thanks to you all !!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe weekend.
Agree, Alec. They are appreciated from here. I will buy pics from time to time not that I need more pics but to try and support what they do. Looking forward to seeing the Bimini pics. Wishing all a great time in South Florida this weekend.
Bob
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

(the one above Bob)
Old 06-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,234 Posts

I have a feature for Boats.com, which will post in four parts, on Jeff Gerardi, Jay Nichols, Tim Sharkey and Robert Brown, a photographer you might know from Powerboat magazine.

I think you guys will really like it. I will let you know when each installment posts and provide a link.

These guys work their butts off and, trust me, they're not getting rich doing it.